[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Funny thing is...........

Those 2 guys have been the difference so far. Go figure.

Sometimes, all a guy needs is burn and looks.

two new guys who have been with us for maybe 1 practice looking perfectly comfortable with the offence, each having their best games of the season

no way this has anything to do with the coach 
nerd.gif

******* idiots had a great chance to improve the tank situation and instead they kept everybody and maybe even improved. People who want this team to win right now are going to be regretting it when we end up with the 7th pick and miss out on all the top guys :roll eyes Yes I'm mad.

******* idiots had a great chance to improve the tank situation and instead they kept everybody and maybe even improved. People who want this team to win right now are going to be regretting it when we end up with the 7th pick and miss out on all the top guys :roll eyes Yes I'm mad.

Nah Adam Silver will rig the draft and Mitch will receive that frozen envelope with #1 pick in it. :smokin

So depressing. :smh:

You guys can ***** and moan about this team getting the W tonight. But nothing is sweeter than beating the Celtics. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom