[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
My girl thinks JLaw is beautiful because of her unique traits. And my girl RARELY calls another girl beautiful. I mean... Like. Never.

That probably doesn't mean anything to you Johnny, but yeah. :nerd:

Jennifer Lawrence is just.... average to me, besides her body which I already said is nice. I don't like round faces, which she has, and I don't particularly think she's all that great of an actress (and I think after I learned about the Oscar lobbying done for her it turned me off further).

I realize those are very superficial issues, but we're discussing women's visual appeal primarily here.

J Law is average

And no need for a solid 24 year old emerging star.

This thread is getting on my last nerves. :smh: :lol:

The only problem with Lance is he plays Kobe's position, but most likely when Kobe gets back he's going Magic Bryant and taking over the PG anyway :lol:

Bf5DZWBCUAEDFbP.jpg:large

And no need for a solid 24 year old emerging star.

This thread is getting on my last nerves. :smh: :lol:

He's not a 24 year old PG, 24 year old SF, 24 year old PF, 24 year old C.

He's a 24 year old SG.

We are paying Kobe $49million over two years. He is our SG.

So you're putting $8-11 million on a backup when you have no other pieces in place.

Half the cap is gone and we still have 4 starting spots, and 4 other bench players to get.

Give me $8mil, I can realistically re-sign Jordan Farmar, Nick Young, and Jodie Meeks for that same $8mil.

Last edited:
Guys, what do I care about Kobe????

Backup my ***. I want Draft Pick + Stephenson + Love GOING FORWARD, I could care less about Kobe's glory years where he flat out wastes roster/cap space.

Next year we pay Kobe, Love ain't here yet. I can care less what happens outside getting top 5 used to the NBA.

Then, we pull Love, let Kobe retire tour, and then Draft pick turns 21-22, Love is 28-29, born ready is 25-26.

WE ARE NOT WINNING A TITLE NEXT SEASON.

Build the core. 24 year old All Star caliber player at 8-9-10-11 million do not grow on trees. Plays offense AND defense, clean injury history, low miles, give me a break with all this "next year" or Kobe #6 stuff.

Build the roster long term. **** Kobe and his 48 million wasted dollars. What the hell you all want to build around 37-38 year old for anyways?

GET YOUNGGGGGGGGGGG TALENT. Grow that, not retirement age players with extreme miles.

The Pacers used O'Neal, Artest, Jackson to run the team, Miller was just face of the franchise. If Artest doesn't charge the stands, they were in great position to send Miller off in style. Take that approach.

I much rather have Stephenson than Farmar, Young, Meeks. We have them now, and they weren't gonna take us nowhere, CLEARLY.

Guys, what do I care about Kobe????

Backup my ***. I want Draft Pick + Stephenson + Love GOING FORWARD, I could care less about Kobe's glory years where he flat out wastes roster/cap space.

Next year we pay Kobe, Love ain't here yet. I can care less what happens outside getting top 5 used to the NBA.

Then, we pull Love, let Kobe retire tour, and then Draft pick turns 21-22, Love is 28-29, born ready is 25-26.

WE ARE NOT WINNING A TITLE NEXT SEASON.

Build the core. 24 year old All Star caliber player at 8-9-10-11 million do not grow on trees. Plays offense AND defense, clean injury history, low miles, give me a break with all this "next year" or Kobe #6 stuff.

Build the roster long term. **** Kobe and his 48 million wasted dollars. What the hell you all want to build around 37-38 year old for anyways?

GET YOUNGGGGGGGGGGG TALENT. Grow that, not retirement age players with extreme miles.

The Pacers used O'Neal, Artest, Jackson to run the team, Miller was just face of the franchise. If Artest doesn't charge the stands, they were in great position to send Miller off in style. Take that approach.

I much rather have Stephenson than Farmar, Young, Meeks. We have them now, and they weren't gonna take us nowhere, CLEARLY.

Now this thread wants lance Stephenson too :rofl:

The Greed :lol:

I'm surprised coach ran Blake and Nash to start. Probably should've started K Butta with one of those guys to keep one of them on the floor through out the game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom