[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
The game was entertaining for fans of both teams... Swaggy P stepped up to the big stage and put the city on his back. Kept us from getting blowed out and really brought an exciting "underdog/who is this kid making all that noise" storyline to the game. Much respect. Hopefully he continues to become a household name b/c he has the persona.

Still another one of those games where u look at the game and the box score and say man if Pau could've given us 20 and 10 we'd get the win.

P 20
Meeks 17
Pau 13
Wes 12

Like come on man Meeks got 17 off mostly jumpers, Pau is easily the 3rd best player on the floor skill wise only getting 13. I thought MDA drew up some nice plays to get him in the middle of the floor at the FT line. He made some good passes earlier but when Miami started playing the pass he never looked to attacked the rim or shoot the jumper :smh:

Like dude you're on a team with no superstar playing a team with no center and u give me 13!?????!!!

Hill gave me 9 pts 10rebs and 2blocks off the bench with less burn and is far less skilled offensively than Pau. He just hustles and uses his size to get easy put backs and looks at the rim like a big is suppose to

Highly disappointed in Pau as I look back on this game man... Even more frustrated :smh:

Last edited:
BlankMedicalGraysquirrel.gif

Yea it's kinda sad that kaman is more spry than pau. I remember thinking how trash metta was last season and then finding out he was playing thru a back injury that was never announced. something's wrong with pau, he looked a lot better during that stretch where he was coming off the bench and before he hurt his foot

TimidTebow: *warned* Strike 2.

Strike 3 won't just be 'out of the thread'
I really got warned for talking trash about the lakers???? Lol you guys are a bunch of pansies. Its never that serious lol .

"It's not that serious" works both ways. Chill, just a warning; not that serious. :wink:

Second, you weren't warned for talking trash about the Lakers. There are plenty of Laker haters on here: you should know that from experience. :wink: You were warned for talking trash about the Lakers in the Lakers thread. Team threads are safe havens from trash talk against their team.

Last edited:
"It's not that serious" works both ways. Chill, just a warning; not that serious.
wink.gif

Second, you want one for talking trash about the Lakers. There are plenty of Laker haters on here: you should know that from experience.
wink.gif
You were warned for talking trash about the Lakers in the Lakers thread. Team threads are safe havens from trash talk against their team.
i didn't know that  buddy? Ill talk trash about the lakers in the NBA thread lol. 

[quote name="TimidTebow"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]"It's not that serious" works both ways. Chill, just a warning; not that serious. :wink:

Second, you weren't warned for talking trash about the Lakers. There are plenty of Laker haters on here: you should know that from experience. :wink: You were warned for talking trash about the Lakers in the Lakers thread. Team threads are safe havens from trash talk against their team.[/QUOTE]i didn't know that  buddy?[/quote]Yeah, we should probably put a rule explaining that at the top of the page. Oh, wait... [quote name="TimidTebow"] Ill talk trash about the lakers in the NBA thread lol. [/quote]Oh, like everyone else? Brilliant!

Yo...

Jamison is wearing the all-white Kobe 1's... Yes, the original Adidas Kobe 1's.

Im jelly yo... those white ones are beautiful shoes.

I want to wake up and read Pau got traded.

Then wed have two Christmas!

Pau just doesn't fit. He's slow and a scare crow on defense.
The team minus pau played with intensity the whole game.

X AND SWAGGY CO 6TH MAN

LASTLY ryan da god Kelly > paula abdulgasolbar

Back
Top Bottom