[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
dmo over any of those guys you mentioned? srs? i can do exactly what morris does. sign me up.

inbound pass to morris
pass halfcourt
look for someone to pass to
looking...
looking..
loo...what theres 3 seconds left?
passes

It was all good just two weeks ago..
frown.gif

Unfortunate.

But not all that surprising. The lower body starts to break down after an Achilles tear.

I feel like this is the end.

Apart of my childhood, who I grew up watching, imitating. buying his shoes, looking up to.. it's ending soon.

Kinda like when Andy said bye to Woody and Buzz, left his childhood behind.

You guys can laugh, but this sucks.
frown.gif

This injury does not really sound as serious as the previous one so I am not that worried about Kobe.

It was a terrible move to extend him this year and it was also a horrible move to bring him back way too early. You can't really bring back a dude that goes 100% out there if he is not fully healthy or in shape yet.

These dudes could have at least signed some NBDL PG to not let Kobe handle the offense so much.

This front office is so dumb that I am fully confident that the Lakers will get into the lottery because of their incompetence.

Teamtank is still alive

Last edited:
I have been working so much, I didn't even get to see him play this year and I was looking forward to that christmas game even if they were gonna get pulverized. :smh:

This sucks man. I still have faith he will be alright.

I have no doubt hell work hard. And come back

But don't think hell be able to play at the level were used to.

Last edited:
I have been working so much, I didn't even get to see him play this year and I was looking forward to that christmas game even if they were gonna get pulverized.
mean.gif

This sucks man. I still have faith he will be alright.
Man he will. Dude just came back FROM AN ACHILLIES INJURY. He's shown promise each game he's been in. If anything, he came back a little too soon. Dude's gonna be alright. 

I think he'll be back but damn father time is kicking his ***. It was bound to happen, he's been in the league since 1996. The end is close.

Hopefully Kobe can finally realize that he doesn't need to be number 1 anymore. 

Back
Top Bottom