[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
we should have gotten the old gang back together

kobe, gasol, fish, lamar, world peace

that starting lineup would lead us to multiple top 3 picks 
pimp.gif

I'm getting more and more frustrated with X. 9-16 free throws. :x Come on kid, make your free throws. You get to the line at will, you start hittin just 80% and you become a bigger weapon. He is too good a shooter to hit 65% on free throws. :smh:

Since Kobe is a PG now, I know everyone is glancing at his approach of 32K points, and walking down MJ, but another list he is climbing........

All time assists. Currently at 5,907 in 32nd place all time.

Next on the list

31 Sam Cassell 5,939
30 Mookie Blaylock 5,972
29 Baron Davis 6,025
28 John Havlicek 6,114
27 Clyde Drexler 6,125
26 Scottie Pipper 6,135
25 Jerry West 6,238

All within range. If he really plays the next two years fully, and just stays at 5 per game, he has an outside shot at 7,000 assists. Which would place him top 15 in NBA history.

Now, that's a bit much, but even topping out in the 6,500 range gets him top 20 all time. And would mean 34,000+ points, 6,500+ assists, 7,000+ rebounds. The only player, ever, to put those kind of numbers up.

Until LeBron in 5-6 years joins the club.

Iono, 43% 3 point shooter. 41% in college.

Shot 78% from the line in college, under 60% this year. :smh:

And he's at 45% from the field, basically playing the Kobe role out on the perimeter.

And he's 22, so still improving on his shooting, even if his numbers were lower at 20-21. He's improved big time this year (to this point)

If you at 43% from further back, with dudes defending you, you shouldn't only be 17% better all alone, closer. :smh:

Kobe on Pau/D'Antoni: "That’s every year. They’re like an old couple. That’s every year. It’s not really anything new. It’s not a big deal"

Translation..... I don't ******g care.

This team has such a long way to go to be competitive again.

After seeing the Warriors/Rockets game last night it just hit me how awful of a basketball team we are right now. :/

Like... Not just regular awful. Embarrassing awful...

Last edited:
Iono, 43% 3 point shooter. 41% in college.

Shot 78% from the line in college, under 60% this year. :smh:

And he's at 45% from the field, basically playing the Kobe role out on the perimeter.

And he's 22, so still improving on his shooting, even if his numbers were lower at 20-21. He's improved big time this year (to this point)

If you at 43% from further back, with dudes defending you, you shouldn't only be 17% better all alone, closer. :smh:
true, but i dont see him as a 3 pointer threat since he only shoots around 2 a game, which is a good thing considering how hard he drives to the hoop. sometimes he gets no love from the ref, but when he does, he cannot execute at the line :smh:

Kobe on Pau/D'Antoni: "That’s every year. They’re like an old couple. That’s every year. It’s not really anything new. It’s not a big deal"

Translation..... I don't ******g care.

that'd be fine if they were actually able to find ways to be successful. but their relationship doesnt translate into pulling the best out of each other and excellence. it turns into catty behavior and trying to one-up each other in interviews. we don't need that ****.

View media item 694197
I knew this was a side effect of an Achilles tear, but look at the difference in calf muscles. :wow:

He is flexing his right calf while his left calf is doing nothing. You must be being sarcastic.
Nope.

A common occurrence with athletes that tear their Achilles is one calf is bigger than the other. Recent examples include Memo Okur (shout outs to ska) and Elton Brand.

Last edited:
View media item 694197
I knew this was a side effect of an Achilles tear, but look at the difference in calf muscles. :wow:
looks like photochop

i love how the okc crowd doesnt sit tillfirst shot is made

i remember when we beat okc that one year in the playoffs and i thought damn we are ruling the nba this year but this squad we just beat wil be the new ruler for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom