[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
dont ban him, his tiny brain cant handle the stress of creating new accounts and coming up with new things to say

IP ban him or just leave him be so that he can come up with something new

Ska ban this guy again please :rofl:
You can ban the man, but the fire has started....and it's spreading. I'm not a troll, I'm just ahead of the curb!!
View media item 693762

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

So far Ive actually been kinda impressed so far with Kobes passing but I think teams are going to get hip to that's hes not as much as a scoring threat

Kobe needs one of those 30+ shots a game to get him into a rhythm. All he does is set-up Gasol anyway which usually results a TO, unless its a transition.. nobody really touches the ball but those two. This Kobe Johnson thing doesn't really work since he cant take over games when needed like he used to..

Kobe needs one of those 30+ shots a game to get him into a rhythm. All he does is set-up Gasol anyway which usually results a TO, unless its a transition.. nobody really touches the ball but those two. This Kobe Johnson thing doesn't really work since he cant take over games when needed like he used to..
yup, even when being spoon fed all game pau only makes open layups so its not like kobe's getting gasol going or anything. 

this game shows why gasol shoots a higher % than kobe does 

Fun times just 2 weeks ago and we're back to this.. same feeling as last season.. :smh:

not as bad imo

last year every loss was frustrating, we were supposed to be looking forward to the finals, we were just trying to make playoffs

this year, at least we can get a pick even if we suck

I thought he wanted him to jack up a slew of mid range daggers plus run the offense so we had a punchers chance.

Kobe got how many assists tonight?

I wonder if blake has been helping him with his passing game lately

So far Ive actually been kinda impressed so far with Kobes passing but I think teams are going to get hip to that's hes not as much as a scoring threat

Kobe can knock down jumpers if teams leave him open. He is a scoring threat. Not much of a threat going to the basket though.

You guys really need to stop bad mouthing my dude Gasol. He has been the MVP for the Lakers so far. He is keeping the lottery hopes alive :smokin

Last edited:

Kobe can knock down jumpers if teams leave him open. He is a scoring threat. Not much of a threat going to the basket though.

You guys really need to stop bad mouthing my dude Gasol. He has been the MVP for the Lakers so far. He is keeping the lottery hopes alive :smokin

I started reading this MVP BS about Gasol, ready to give a CP-like response, and then was like:

281.gif

:lol:

Last edited:

You guys really need to stop bad mouthing my dude Gasol. He has been the MVP for the Lakers so far. He is keeping the lottery hopes alive
smokin.gif
the disrespect towards kobe 
mean.gif

0-3 since he has returned

works hard to get paus trade value up

only passes to pau so everyone else's stats go down and we can resign them for cheaper in the off season

somehow his return has cursed our PGs

pau's been balling this season but kobe is the obvious team tank MVP 
pimp.gif

fingers crossed
For tanking purposes? Or to avoid being the laughing stock of the universe by losing to the cats??
for we suck when kobe scores we suck when kobe passes so might as well spend the season watching him pass MJ purposes

to be honest we probably have a better chance of winning when kobe is gunning rather than passing and refusing to shoot

Back
Top Bottom