[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Clown. Might be a good time to throw this in here:

Howard often seemed uncomfortable in L.A. and sometimes pressed to be thought of as the franchise centerpiece. When Lakers security personnel carried Bryant’s bags on road trips, for example, Howard would demand the same treatment, as if he envied the longtime star’s status.

On practice days, Howard had his driver keep the engine running on his blue Maybach outside the team facility in El Segundo, as if he had somewhere else to be. "There's probably a hole in the ozone layer right above El Segundo because of him," one source said.

:rofl: :rofl:

Bottom line we all could see who Dwight Howard was... but some of us fans didn't want to believe it because he was supposed to be our star of the future.

Clown. Might be a good time to throw this in here:
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bottom line we all could see who Dwight Howard was... but some of us fans didn't want to believe it because he was supposed to be our star of the future.
Link me to the article please
laugh.gif

Long time lurker here since like 2005, but I figured it was about time I started participating.

I've been a laker fan since I was young growing up in LA watching Magic's last years. I remember one of my first favorite lakers was Sedale. Man... What was I thinking back then?

Like many folks in here, I have very low expectations for the team this year and this made the game last night was awesome since we gutted out a W ironically using the hack a Howard strategy that was killing us last year. Me and my girl were stoked when Steve 'white mamba' hit that three. Been a while since I got excited about a game winner like that since Kobe went down.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and hope to contribute to the NT fam.

Long time lurker here since like 2005, but I figured it was about time I started participating.

I've been a laker fan since I was young growing up in LA watching Magic's last years. I remember one of my first favorite lakers was Sedale. Man... What was I thinking back then?

Like many folks in here, I have very low expectations for the team this year and this made the game last night was awesome since we gutted out a W ironically using the hack a Howard strategy that was killing us last year. Me and my girl were stoked when Steve 'white mamba' hit that three. Been a while since I got excited about a game winner like that since Kobe went down.

welcome bro!

I'm with my dude Kal :pimp:
Mitch gone woke some magic and bring us someone before the deadline :nerd:

ditto. People are really underestimating this team. We're only talking about 6 games, but how many really believed these guys would be at .500 with wins over the Clips & Rockets? With an underperforming Nash & Pau to boot? If Bean returns playing like his usual self, I like our chances.

It's so awesome when another fan steps forward during our times of mediocrity, because you just know damn well they're not a bandwagon fan.

Welcome. 
pimp.gif

Them dudes got too much time on their hands with all them posts. :smh:

:lol:
:stoneface:

dont listen to this guy ska. assuming you will not have carpal tunnel or somehow forget your password, you will need to avg ~20 posts a day for the next 12 months to be the all time leader

you-can-do-it-.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom