[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I just wanna take this chance to thank chandler dumb*** parsons for throwing the ball in to Dwight.... Bwuhahahaha idiot

still laughing at the inbounds pass to no one and some how we still win 
roll.gif

and winning by 2 when dwight tiped a ball into our basket

:pimp:

pretty sure a beat down is to come when they face each other again :lol:

If the game is in LA next time they meet I wouldn't be suprised if Dwight sat out for "personal reasons". He don't have it in him to come out and go into F you mode like lebron did in his return to Cleveland.

I said it before and I'll say it again, it's so much better watching all of these games expecting to lose.

The L's don't bother you and the W's are an extra.

I said it before and I'll say it again, it's so much better watching all of these games expecting to lose.

The L's don't bother you and the W's are an extra.
will suck once kobe comes back and losses will actually kind of sting

:pimp:

pretty sure a beat down is to come when they face each other again :lol:

If the game is in LA next time they meet I wouldn't be suprised if Dwight sat out for "personal reasons". He don't have it in him to come out and go into F you mode like lebron did in his return to Cleveland.

Didn't he dominate Orlando with y'all last year?

On MDA: I'm pretty sure y'all scored coming out of every single timeout he called. For whatever that's worth.

pimp.gif

pretty sure a beat down is to come when they face each other again
laugh.gif
Didn't he dominate Orlando with y'all last year?

On MDA: I'm pretty sure y'all scored coming out of every single timeout he called. For whatever that's worth.
yup, orlando tried what we did tonight and it didnt work out too well for them. dwight had 39 points on 39 freethrows

when shooting freethrows in the 2nd dwight was taking more time than usual, i think he was overthinking things tonight

I'm not expecting him to shoot over 60%. Like I said, I'm more concerned with us starting asik and Howard together. We've started slow every single game and it's because that lineup isn't cohesive. We made our runs when one was on the bench

X starting to worry me a little.

Meeks, just really solid this year. Needed this Meeks last year.

I pray Pau, Nash, Kaman and Blake stay healthy. I'd flip any of them for anything under 26.

That Farmar charge could have changed the game. If it was And 1, we go up 10, rebuild momentum, maybe it doesn't get so tense at the end.

The inbounds to Dwight tho. :lol: :lol:

Winning a game against 5700 free throws is always nice.

I'm not expecting him to shoot over 60%. Like I said, I'm more concerned with us starting asik and Howard together. We've started slow every single game and it's because that lineup isn't cohesive. We made our runs when one was on the bench
harden as also never played with a post player before so give him some time

dwight got a lot of good looks last year because of kobe's experience in feeding the post

I love the fact that we just hacked a Dwight ...causes him to missed a bunch of FTs, laughed his *** off when they were up...that inbound play then the Blakegod GW in his face and the refs.

Love. it.

I find it funny mda agreed to use hack a Dwight as an advantage when it was he who thought 1 point per possession was great when teams were hacking Dwight last year

game gon be easy. remember what we did to them last game of the season? this squad we have is better.

was watching the houston game the other night. dwight is hella fools gold. dude hasnt learned a thing. 3 fouls in 16 minutes includng 2 8 seconds a part. dude is a doofus. i bet he doesnt play to his 'potential' tonight. harden will do fine, but x might slow him down though. i say this is a close game that we may even win.

you are being sarcastic right?

just making sure...

we are going to get our *** holes ripped tonight...

wont even be close dude

I know basketball homie.

Back
Top Bottom