[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Won't it be hilarious if we have a .500 preseason record with these scrubs meanwhile we went 0-8 with our "dream team" roster last pre-season?

:lol:

Wouldn't even be surprised. :smh:

Do you guys think Wesley Johnson will finally live up to his potential here in la

Do you guys think Wesley Johnson will finally live up to his potential here in la

He has the opportunity.

I'm hoping he can.

Nick Young & Wes will be key. If they both live up to potential, this team will go much further than most people think.

They are both playing for the money, and longer careers. As is Farmar, Hill, Meeks.

Besides being athletic, I see little to no potential in Johnson other than being a bit player (though I know he'll be forced/given an opportunity to be a starter).

Im with P on this one.
I see no big potential out of Wesley Johnson.

Ive thought he was trash since he entered the league.

He'll have an opportunity to make himself into a solid role player here, if he shoots well (which i dont think he will)...but i dont think he'll ever be anything more than that.

Best case, Meeks, Young, Wes, Blake, Farmar all become Nash Suns types that sharp shoot all year. Even scrubs on Phoenix would hit 3's with ease.

Problem with that is, Nash can't move like he used to. So the spacing can't be the same. If somehow Nash goes to Germany and gets faster, maybe.

Pre season game coming up

Nick Young contested long 2 with more than enough time on the clock? Drink!

Welp. 5 minutes into the first game and I already need to grab some Tylenol.

*Changes channel back to the A's game*

I changed the channel back because i felt bad...

I see Kaman fumbling the ball and turning it over and i immediately regret feeling bad and turning the channel back.

Jesus christ at these players :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom