[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
He's
Getting
Help
leave kobe alone

leave-britney-alone.jpg

I'm going to LV next weekend and putting at least $250 down on the Lakers getting more than 33 wins. They have to be able to do better than that even if Kobe doesn't come back till the All Star break.

So I've known for a while that "I'm going, going... back, back... to Cali, Cali"... at the end of October. My cousin is getting married and has already bought tickets to fly me and my lil guy out on 10/31 for his wedding on 11/2.

What does that have to do with the Lakers? Why is this in the Lakers thread?

Because we're all family in here, and I'm excited about being back home.

AND I JUST NOW SAW THAT THE LAKERS PLAY THE HAWKS IN L.A. ON SUNDAY, 11/3!!!!!

BOOOOMMM!!!

Any cheap hook ups y'all got?
nerd.gif
happy.gif
Any help in getting my son to his first Lakers game will be GREATLY appreciated.
nthat.gif
But even if no one can hook it up, we'll be there.

We have to be there.

My son NEEDS to be there.
nthat.gif
(yes, needs)

Last edited:
my son watching all of our Lakers win/his Lakers win live > 'Tank for Wiggins'

I will allow that W. :smokin

Congrats to your brother, and little man on their big weekend.

I will allow that W.
smokin.gif

Congrats to your brother, and little man on their big weekend.
Not brother; cousin. It's my cousin's funer... wedding.

And it actually is a big weekend for my son, and I forgot to mention how.
laugh.gif
The reason my cuz is flying us out is because he wants my lil dude to be the ring bearer.
happy.gif
glasses.gif

Watch as this reporter gets pacific ocean and feenin for the Black Mamba....ffwd to 3min mark

:lol: I know that funer....word. I been with my girl for eternity now, and I simply tell people that I'm like Bruce Willis in the Sixth Sense. I been dead for years, I'm the only one that don't know it. :lol:

Lil man in a suit and tie gon CLEAN, UP. I seen'd Wedding Crashers, I seen't it. It's real, oh so real.

Met my wife, at a wedding. We were assigned to walk together in the procession. Had never met her before, we were just teenagers, Had a 3 year old little niece, little white dress, etc etc. Danced with that little 3 year old gal, carried her around, etc etc, yeah, I ended up married off that.

Hmmm, guess I didn't really think that one thru. :lol: :lol:

Vladimir Radmanovic Retiring From Basketball

Former Serbian national team player Vladimir Radmanovic decided to end his active career, basketball portals reported.

Radmanovic was born on November 19 1980 in Trebinje. At age 17 he came to Red Star, where he spent four seasons. After that he moved to FMP, and from there he was elected in draft 2001 to play for Seattle Supersonics.

During his NBA career he spent five years in Seattle, three in Los Angeles Lakers, and short time in Los Angeles Clippers before Lakers. Although he signed five-year contract with Lakers, the team sent him to Charlotte after three years because he drove snowboard, broke his shoulder and thus broke club rules. After Charlotte he played for Golden State Warriors, Atlanta Hawks and finally the Chicago Bulls.

Radmanovic played 737 matches in NBA and had an average of 21.9 minutes per match, 8 points, 3 rebounds and 1.4 assists in the league part of the season.

He refused to play for Serbian national team several times, but then joined it in 2002 and with the team won gold in Indianapolis at the World Cup. It was in this competition where his conflict with coach Svetislav Pesic began after which Radmanovic had to leave the team.
Link

Happy trails Space Cadet.

[quote name="SenorRoboto2k5"][quote name="HybridSoldier23"]This still doesn't seem like real life...[/quote]Oh, it's real...
Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten 16m

New story: Lakers likely to start Blake, Young, W. Johnson, J. Hill and Kaman in the preseason opener http://es.pn/1hqVXT9
[/quote]Haven't seen the one gif in awhile, where Samuel L Jackson from Black Snake Moan is just standing there all crazy looking.

Yeah, I just did that look.

Back
Top Bottom