Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

No one can really hate somebody they don't know personally. I just really enjoy seeing him lose and rustling the jimmies of his legion.
No one can really hate somebody they don't know personally. I just really enjoy seeing him lose and rustling the jimmies of his legion.

actually this is not true. you can hate someone for the terrible things they've done. ie I hate rapist, I hate hitler

laugh.gif
@ thinking Kobe would ever become more popular than Jordan. Kobe's career is about over and he hasn't come close to eclipsing Jordan.
Clowns like this dude make it sound like he had a bad career or something. Sure he never will pass MJ, but he still had an amazing career, and is easily a solid 2nd GOAT imo. 

Clowns like this dude make it sound like he had a bad career or something. Sure he never will pass MJ, but he still had an amazing career, and is easily a solid 2nd GOAT imo. 
Clown? Take off your tampon and breathe. Nobody said Kobe isn't a great player, but you Kobe stans believe the man is closer to Jordan than he really his.

Clown? Take off your tampon and breathe. Nobody said Kobe isn't a great player, but you Kobe stans believe the man is closer to Jordan than he really his.

Kobe fans so damn emotional they read **** into stuff that isn't even there.

Hey, kid. I don't know how old you are but maybe you should do some research on how those work before you mention them. 
laugh.gif

Ya'll trying too hard to discredit Kobe for no reason.

Hey, kid. I don't know how old you are but maybe you should do some research on how those work before you mention them. 
laugh.gif

Ya'll trying too hard to discredit Kobe for no reason.
I am probably old enough to be your Father my dude and I didn't discredit Kobe either. You Kobe stans just can't accept the fact that your personal Jesus Christ isn't as good as Jordan.

kobe is a carbon copy of mj though.. so he's pretty damn close to jordan in that aspect :lol:
Just because you imitate an individual right down to the body language doesn't make you that person. MJ would have never **** the bed the way Kobe did in the 04 Finals, 06 playoffs against PHX or the 08 Finals against Boston. How you going to put Kobe's name next to MJ when he's not even the greatest Laker ever? **** I'd take Magic over Kobe any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Miss me with that Magic saying Kobe is the greatest Laker nonsense too when that was just more of a testament to how classy Magic is.

There's no sense coming in here to defend Kobe and be involved in childish antics.  The man has punched his ticket into the HOF.  His career is obviously closing in, and whether he wins again doesn't affect what he's accomplished.  There's no doubt that Kobe presented to basketball fans, a resemblance of MJ.  To say he didn't would signal a heavy bias against him.  Perhaps the threat from Kobe surpassing MJ created a lot of hatred for him.  None the less, Kobe did what G.Hill, Penny could not.  All the talk about the next 'heir' never materialized until Kobe started to make a name for himself.

Kobe's greatest downfall was not his drama w/ Shaq.  But rather, his downfall was when he cheated on his wife.  The man who once graced McDonalds, and had the squeakiest clean image, now tainted himself.  He went out and got a tattoo, went out and changed his whole persona.  I trully hated him for that, because Kobe was that guy who had the skills and charisma to be idolized on and off the court.

Oh well.  

Last edited:
Just because you imitate an individual right down to the body language doesn't make you that person. MJ would have never **** the bed the way Kobe did in the 04 Finals, 06 playoffs against PHX or the 08 Finals against Boston. How you going to put Kobe's name next to MJ when he's not even the greatest Laker ever? **** I'd take Magic over Kobe any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Miss me with that Magic saying Kobe is the greatest Laker nonsense too when that was just more of a testament to how classy Magic is.

Magic couldn't even create a shot off the dribble as good as mj or kobe. Also he is not as polish on offense like mj or kobe. You're telling me prime magic would beat prime kobe one on one? You're lying when you say you would pick magic over kobe lol. Kobe would smoke magic. Yea magic is a better facilitator but he ain't better than kobe. Not sure if magic can keep prime kobe from slamming one on his head. His lateral speed ain't that good. Just watch 80s highlight see how easy it was for Isaiah to cross up magic

Prime kobe 02-08 smoke everybody in his position and great players from his era. Vc, Tracy, Al, etc all burned out after a brief period but #24 still here after 18. Remember the league was trying to see who is the next kobe stopper? Bruce Bowen, raja bell, Doug Christie, Ruben Patterson all the great physical defenders ain't got **** on my dude kb#8. Y'all hater need to appreciate what y'all about to miss soon because once dude hung it up it will never feel the same. This dude trained to be a great ball player and made sure he was one of the best if not the best at his position and his craft. Look in mirror. Y'all probably not even a good worker at your own job lol. Are you a top 5 ever at what you do? Just appreciate

Last edited:
you kobe stans are such history revisionists..:smh:

Perhaps the threat from Kobe surpassing MJ created a lot of hatred for him.  None the less, Kobe did what G.Hill, Penny could not.  All the talk about the next 'heir' never materialized until Kobe started to make a name for himself.  
:lol: there was never a threat that kobe would surpass mj. the reason some people disliked him was because he based his whole game off of michael.
the copy will never be as good as the original.
Kobe did what penny and grant couldn't because they both obviously suffered from serious injuries while they were in their, if not close, to their primes. the reason they were looked at as the potential next torch carriers was because they were the next generation and each had their own unique and individual styles.

Magic couldn't even create a shot off the dribble as good as mj or kobe. Also he is not as polish on offense like mj or kobe. You're telling me prime magic would beat prime kobe one on one? You're lying when you say you would pick magic over kobe lol. Kobe would smoke magic. Yea magic is a better facilitator but he ain't better than kobe. Not sure if magic can keep prime kobe from slamming one on his head. His lateral speed ain't that good. Just watch 80s highlight see how easy it was for Isaiah to cross up magic
of course magic's game wasn't as polished as mj's or kobe's... his game was from a different era. plus why would he need to create a shot off a dribble.. he didn't need to.
also, when you say better, you mean it on a one on one aspect. kobe never made his teammates nor his team better the way magic did. the reason kobe's teams were so good was solely because of kobe's individual skills, which in turn made them too dependent on him and suffered because of it as we are seeing now.

Prime kobe 02-08 smoke everybody in his position and great players from his era. Vc, Tracy, Al, etc all burned out after a brief period but #24 still here after 18. Remember the league was trying to see who is the next kobe stopper? Bruce Bowen, raja bell, Doug Christie, Ruben Patterson all the great physical defenders ain't got **** on my dude kb#8. Y'all hater need to appreciate what y'all about to miss soon because once dude hung it up it will never feel the same. This dude trained to be a great ball player and made sure he was one of the best if not the best at his position and his craft. Look in mirror. Y'all probably not even a good worker at your own job lol. Are you a top 5 ever at what you do? Just appreciate

vc and t mac had solid seasons before they were plagued with injuries, and AI definitely didn't "burn out after a brief period" :smh: such a groupie thing to say
AI carried his bum *** sixer squad to the finals against a shaq lead laker team.. something you can't say about kobe.
instead of trying to give us advice, how about you yourself look in the mirror and realize that the man you worship wasn't as good as you fantasized him being. there were players competing right next to him that were just as talented as he was...

you kobe stans are such history revisionists..:smh:
:lol: there was never a threat that kobe would surpass mj. the reason some people disliked him was because he based his whole game off of michael.
the copy will never be as good as the original.
Kobe did what penny and grant couldn't because they both obviously suffered from serious injuries while they were in their, if not close, to their primes. the reason they were looked at as the potential next torch carriers was because they were the next generation and each had their own unique and individual styles.
of course magic's game wasn't as polished as mj's or kobe's... his game was from a different era. plus why would he need to create a shot off a dribble.. he didn't need to.
also, when you say better, you mean it on a one on one aspect. kobe never made his teammates nor his team better the way magic did. the reason kobe's teams were so good was solely because of kobe's individual skills, which in turn made them too dependent on him and suffered because of it as we are seeing now.
vc and t mac had solid seasons before they were plagued with injuries, and AI definitely didn't "burn out after a brief period" :smh: such a groupie thing to say
AI carried his bum *** sixer squad to the finals against a shaq lead laker team.. something you can't say about kobe.
instead of trying to give us advice, how about you yourself look in the mirror and realize that the man you worship wasn't as good as you fantasized him being. there were players competing right next to him that were just as talented as he was...

Ai wouldn't even made it out the first round if his team were to play in the west playoff. The reason that sixers squad made the finals due to the east lack of competition. Your excuse of ai carried a bum squad is flawed. Replace kobe with ai and the sixers would still reach finals.

You're the biggest Kobe meat jockey NT has ever seen. Anything you say regarding him falls upon deaf ears. Your opinion is null & void and has absolutely no place in here.
you definitely read my reply and can't come back lol. Go ahead and void. You know you can't win against me

Now that 76ers team was nothing to brag about talent wise but if I recall correctly, they did have MVP, defensive player of the year, coach of the year, and 6th man of the year that season on their team.

Obviously they weren't a great team by no means but the east was trash that year and to say he "carried" the team is a stretch.

AI had arguably his best season that year. Dude averaged 31 points a game and was the scoring champ.
He also had to score 48 points against L.A. in their only win against them, so yes, he did have to carry them. Mutombo was past his prime at that point, even if he did get defensive player of the year. And Aaron mckie? Really?
That whole squad was definitely average.

Replace AI with Kobe and you'd get a bum team :lol:
Let's not forget how much Kobe struggled after shaq diesel left

Last edited:
Winning two titles = struggling?

And how can you be past your prime and win defensive player of the year?

Replace AI with Kobe and you get a bum team? I take it you weren't watching basketball in the 05-06 season.

Winning two titles after 7 years..Yes, struggling. It took shaq only 3 to win one with Miami. If I remember correctly, the Lakers didn't even make the playoffs the following season after shaq left.

Actually shaq won a title with Miami in his second season with them. Granted his role with that team was smaller then it was in previous years.

The lakers were back in the finals season 4 without Shaq and champs again by season 5. Not sure where you got that 7 year number from.

You say only 2 titles as if that's a bad thing.

I know this is the laker/Kobe haters thread but think about the stuff your posting.

The Lakers won the chip in 02 and then again in 09.. that's 7 years in the making.
My point was that shaq won a championship quicker than Kobe after their last one, and that Kobe struggled for a while before he was able to win a championship again. At no point did I downplay the number of championships

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom