Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Seeing Duncan win at this age is just amazing. He could retire on top but I wouldn't mind him returning. I know other older superstar (Kobe) would have liked to go out like this. Dont forget its against miami clowns. The team kobe was suppose to beat for his 6title and 3peat before Dirk and co swept them. At least DUNCAN and DIRK did.

Kobe/Lebron memes were at an all time high last night. Smh

My opinion, finals MVP should be the real tally when comparing titles. Better gauge on which player is leading his team. Can't be piggy backing on one of the most dominat big man to ever play the game and say you got the 3peat while Lebron never did.

Real count: MJ: 6 Shaq: 3 Duncan: 3 Kobe: 2 Lebron: 2 Leonard: 1

Last edited:
Kobe/Lebron memes were at an all time high last night. Smh

My opinion, finals MVP should be the real tally when comparing titles. Better gauge on which player is leading his team. Can't be piggy backing on one of the most dominat big man to ever play the game and say you got the 3peat while Lebron never did.

Real count: MJ: 6 Shaq: 3 Duncan: 3 Kobe: 2 Lebron: 2 Leonard: 1

How come Kobe didnt win a FINALS MVP at 22???

I don't know, but I do know that he was dropping 33, 7, and 7 on Timmy D's head including 45 and 10 in the playoffs at age 22 in a sweep of your beloved Spurs DBD.

And funny you bring up Kawhi when the comment was about Duncan and Kobe who if memory serves me correct hasn't won a Finals MVP in 9 years and just won his first title in 7 while Bean has had 2 since then being Finals MVP twice at age 29 and 30, all the while destroying the Spurs AGAIN in 2008 in route to the 1st of 3 straight finals appearances and back to back titles (something you guys still have never done) but I'm sleep tho.

Just enjoy the moment and try to stop trolling all the damn time.

Last edited:
Why stop at 3, why not go to the last 5? Oh yeah that's right, cause it would make you look foolish.

@DarthSka did we run out of this stuff?

June 15, 2014 change everything. Mamba48.5 for 6 games LOL

Really it does?

Cause 5 years being 2009? Kobe 2 titles, 2 FMVPs. Duncan 1 title, 0 FMVPs. Didn't really change that much in my opinion. Why were you so ghost after last June though? That's what inquiring minds want to know.

Duncan is better then Kobe. It would be non stop lebron legacy talk if he won. Espn and the media would over hype lebron and kobe winning. They NEED IT. Anything to push there career closer to GOAT JORDAN. There's so much talk about lebron losing. Guess what, both lebron and kobe ain't touching jordan. Lebron will be better then kobe also. Duncan will get the respect and spot light but it wont be that slurpage Epsn would give lil **** lebron, Kobe. I dont think it would bother Duncan much since they are champs Nd he doesn't need the media to elevate his legacy. Best player since jordan period. Duncan will retire defending his title. Kobe will spend the next 2 years playing for a championship. He did say he can be the best player on a championship team tho...........

Never understood how people could possibly compare two players that play completely different positions.  Comparing a SG and a SF?  Sure.  Comparing a PF and a SG?   Just silly.

I dont get why thers comparison of kobe to jordan. Kobe not even touching the goat Jordan. It's just silly and disrespectful. The media will do anything to push kobe/lebron to be jordan. When will ppl realize kobe/lebron aren't on Jordan's level. I dont want to see any kobe/lebron to jordan comparison. Thats way to much of a compliment to Kobe/lebron and so much disrespect to jordan. SORRY your hero's ain't ****

I dont get why thers comparison of kobe to jordan. Kobe not even touching the goat Jordan. It's just silly and disrespectful. The media will do anything to push kobe/lebron to be jordan. When will ppl realize kobe/lebron aren't on Jordan's level. I dont want to see any kobe/lebron to jordan comparison. Thats way to much of a compliment to Kobe/lebron and so much disrespect to jordan. SORRY your hero's ain't ****
The reason there is a comparison is because Kobe is CLEARLY the #2 best shooting guard of all time.  To be honest, it kind of baffles me as to how you cant comprehend why the #1 and #2 guys get compared to each other. 

When the Clear #2 sg of all time is NOTHING TO GOAT JORDAN. Then why compare? We compare because it makes kobe look better then he ACTUALLY was. Anything to elevate these guys legacy smh.

not saying that kobe is better than Jordan or even close. but will kobe ever be more popular than Jordan?

not saying that kobe is better than Jordan or even close. but will kobe ever be more popular than Jordan?

Hell no. If he had the exact same career and played with any franchise other than the Lakers he wouldn't have popularity he has now.

In the 2004 NBA Finals Kobe Bryant shot 38% from the field while he had a teammate put up 26 and 11 on 63.1 from the field.

But Kobe would have never let what happened to Lebron this year happen to him :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom