Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

*Bump*
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Shuges will be so proud, his thread is finally working.
laugh.gif
But we ain't dead yet......

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

GOL
grin.gif
EN STATE WARRIORS

I get what you're doing, but that's a weak %@! argument, and that's why we don't get you guys sometimes..it's like just because your team is better, we have no reason to talk and you guys are better than us because your team is better? There's a little sense of entitlement with your fanbase (not you in particular, but just in general), and that's a big reason why so many people hate Laker fans in general. I'll also say this, if your team really starts losing (and I'm not talking a 1-2 year period away from the playoffs, something longer than that), you would see where we're coming from...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

If Dallas pulls this off, it would be a hell of a consolation prize if the Celtics are done. I'm not celebrating yet though. We've seen Dallas blow a 2-0 lead before...

Originally Posted by acidicality

GOL
grin.gif
EN STATE WARRIORS

I get what you're doing, but that's a weak %@! argument, and that's why we don't get you guys sometimes..it's like just because your team is better, we have no reason to talk and you guys are better than us because your team is better? There's a little sense of entitlement with your fanbase (not you in particular, but just in general), and that's a big reason why so many people hate Laker fans in general. I'll also say this, if your team really starts losing (and I'm not talking a 1-2 year period away from the playoffs, something longer than that), you would see where we're coming from...

It wasn't a diss against your team tho. The warriors are my 2nd favorite team, for your info. I live in the bay right now, i grew up in the bay.
Me quoting his sig is to bring attention to the fact that HE, as in HIM, is pretty much only bumping this thread and laughing at us because of the fact that HE, as in HIM, hasn't experienced the feeling of playoff success for his favorite basketball team...and he takes out that frustration through "
laugh.gif
" icons at us.

Im not upset, did you see me insult him? Did you see me make fun of him? Did i name call? 

I quoted his sig...because yes, contrary to what you believe...it is relevant to why he would be the one person to go and grave dig this thread.

I can't believe you said all of that because of that quote alone...I thought you would know me better by my posts around here. Other Laker fans may act arrogant, may troll and laugh at your teams lack of success...but i dare you to go ahead and find me in any of your threads acting the way you portray me to be in your post.

Go head and find something to justify you categorizing me with those who kick those fans whose teams aren't as good.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Yeah I'm so frustrated that my team hasn't any success
laugh.gif

I bumped this thread as a joke
Yet you defensively reacted to my quote of your sig...
Why be so angry about my 'joke' of a quote...if your intentions were really meant to be harmless?

You expect people to laugh along with you...yet you yourself can't laugh along when someone just as playfully spins it back towards you.

if your a warriors fan you should be banned from discussing basketball amongst contending teams.

on the clock 16 times in the 17 years, you guys should be more worried about your team becoming relevant then worrying about other teams. typical loser fanbase mentality.

but since this thread isn't considered trolling i might as well mess around and make a "Heat Haters And Lebron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread) " and go at it with air fresh and a few others the rest of the playoffs.

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
Shuges will be so proud, his thread is finally working.
laugh.gif
But we ain't dead yet......

Third time gotta be the charm, right?

laugh.gif
 @ this being bumped.

Series isn't over.

Yeah I'm so frustrated that my team hasn't any success
laugh.gif

I bumped this thread as a joke
Yet you defensively reacted to my quote of your sig...
Why be so angry about my 'joke' of a quote...if your intentions were really meant to be harmless?

You expect people to laugh along with you...yet you yourself can't laugh along when someone just as playfully spins it back towards you.

I'm not angry at all. How can u tell I'm angry through text
laugh.gif

Okay. According to you, a Laker fan, fans of bad teams have no right to discuss playoff basketball teams...okay, great logic there...
laugh.gif
, see, we'll have to agree to disagree, but this is a major reason why this thread even exists
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if your a warriors fan you should be banned from discussing basketball amongst contending teams.

on the clock 16 times in the 17 years, you guys should be more worried about your team becoming relevant then worrying about other teams. typical loser fanbase mentality.

but since this thread isn't considered trolling i might as well mess around and make a "Heat Haters And Lebron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread) " and go at it with air fresh and a few others the rest of the playoffs.

So you have to be a fan of a winning team to discuss basketball?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

like i said, warriors fans are comedy, you guys should be more worried about the new ownership making that team into a contender then getting hyped up off another team losing.

maybe it's just me, im anti heat/lebron but if the lakers get put out, the heat losing in any round doesn't mean nothing to me since the lakers didn't win the title., if the lakers lose this series it just means i'll watch basketball again next season.

Honestly guys, i shouldn't have even replied to this thread. I'm not actin like myself. I'm more upset at our team than anyone. I aint mad at any of yall, im sorry if it seemed that way.
Ill let you guys enjoy it. Goodnight.

CC ohhh this isn't like you man ..??
laugh.gif

So you have to be a fan of a winning team to discuss basketball?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

judging from the foolish things i see warriors fans and raiders fans talking about and the delusional thoughts they have  i would have to say so.  seeing your team being relevant is something you guys aren't familar with so when you bring up winning basketball it kinda sounds silly most of the time.

I'm going to go against cedric's advice to talk playoff basketball as a Warrior fan, since apparently we have no right to talk about teams better than us....but you guys are definitely not out of it, and I really mean that. You're the two time defending champs, and Dallas will need to get rid of some cobwebs over their reputation of choking in the postseason, so the series is far from over. If there's a team that can come back from 2-0 after losing two home games, it's the Lakers. Do I want that to happen? Hell no.
laugh.gif
Is it possible? Of course.

laugh.gif
everytime i see this thread come up...lakers seem to win!
CMON THREAD DO YOUR MAGIC....i probably jinxed it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom