Laced up, or unlaced?

If I'm trying to keep a pair of Air Jordan 12's deadstock, do you think I should unlace them, or keep them in the box laced up? Right now they are in the box, and they are factory laced. I've only opened the box twice, and I need opinions! 
smokin.gif
eek.gif

dont touch them. if you EVER EVER EVER do they no longer deadstock. also wear gloves when moving the box

Wash the laces in the washer machine so dey extra clean, and bleach it so its EXTRA deadstock

Who cares? They're retros and not OG's right? JB's gonna re-release them in 5 years anyway.

did he really ask this though?

sorry to tell you but your shoes are no longer deadstock because youve opened the box twice.
all the particles floating in the air have been exposed to your shoe and your shoe is covered in it.

for real though for optimal storage you need to unlace the laces and wrap them around the shoes. it promotes venilation and crispiness

Originally Posted by subz3r0x2

If I'm trying to keep a pair of Air Jordan 12's deadstock, do you think I should unlace them, or keep them in the box laced up? Right now they are in the box, and they are factory laced. I've only opened the box twice, and I need opinions! 
smokin.gif
eek.gif

Let me guess their the playoff 12s and your trying to keep them nice to resell for 300$?
Go back to ISS

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

smokin.gif
eek.gif

Let me guess their the playoff 12s and your trying to keep them nice to resell for 300$?
Go back to ISS
theyre not playoff 12s

to be sure u should just keep them in a safe deposit box at da bank

smokin.gif
eek.gif

4ibuh4.gif

Op here are some steps to keeping your shoes DS.
Spoiler [+]
Step 1: Get some saran wrap. Step 2: Take the saran wrap and cover the entire shoe in the saran wrap. Step 3: Put the saran wrapped shoes back into the box with some silica packs. Step 4: Close the box and then wrap the entire box in saran wrap. If you follow these simple steps your shoes will look like they came straight from the factory in China.

Thank me later.

If you open the box a third time, from what I was told they can no longer be considered deadstock.

Back
Top Bottom