Laced up, or unlaced?

Originally Posted by AEA18

Op here are some steps to keeping your shoes DS.
Spoiler [+]
Step 1: Get some saran wrap. Step 2: Take the saran wrap and cover the entire shoe in the saran wrap. Step 3: Put the saran wrapped shoes back into the box with some silica packs. Step 4: Close the box and then wrap the entire box in saran wrap. If you follow these simple steps your shoes will look like they came straight from the factory in China.

Thank me later.
thanks, will try it later, and Why can't any of you be like her? Simple and forward to the point, none of this nonsense you guys talking about. I'm clearly new here, so I don't understand why you guys are giving me such a hard time? 

subz3r0x2 wrote:
AEA18 wrote:
Op here are some steps to keeping your shoes DS.
Spoiler [+]
Step 1: Get some saran wrap. Step 2: Take the saran wrap and cover the entire shoe in the saran wrap. Step 3: Put the saran wrapped shoes back into the box with some silica packs. Step 4: Close the box and then wrap the entire box in saran wrap. If you follow these simple steps your shoes will look like they came straight from the factory in China.

Thank me later.

thanks, will try it later, and Why can't any of you be like her? Simple and forward to the point, none of this nonsense you guys talking about. I'm clearly new here, so I don't understand why you guys are giving me such a hard time? 

Its called sarcaism. You didnt pick that up though did you! My gosh, buy your shoes to wear not to keep DS!

Welcome to NT.  Unfortunately this is the norm these days where one has to sift through 90% of the sarcastic/useless responses of people reaching for laughs to find one or two helpful posts. 

Everybody likes making fun of the new members...kind of like picking on the new kid in class.  
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by subz3r0x2

If I'm trying to keep a pair of Air Jordan 12's deadstock, do you think I should unlace them, or keep them in the box laced up? Right now they are in the box, and they are factory laced. I've only opened the box twice, and I need opinions! 
smokin.gif
eek.gif
is that you 123jd?

Back
Top Bottom