**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

PG wants Max money for 4 years at ages 34-35-36-37.

Ballmer agreed to ages 34-35-36 but won't keep payin for his glory years.

Even Harden only got 2 years. Age 35 and 36.

Again, not helping your case.
So you think this is a good move for Ballmer?

4 years from now who knows what the cap will look like, and PG will be an expiring contract.

Clip.png

They should be trying to win now because their draft cupboard is looking pretty empty.

But yeah good luck with Harden, Kawhi and DJJ... is that even a play-in team? (Totally makes up for having a year long negotiation with your max player but then deciding to let him walk....for nothing)

He's gotta be the best in the biz!

So you think this is a good move for Ballmer?

4 years from now who knows what the cap will look like, and PG will be an expiring contract.

Clip.png

They should be trying to win now because their draft cupboard is looking pretty empty.

But yeah good luck with Harden, Kawhi and DJJ... is that even a play-in team? (Totally makes up for having a year long negotiation with your max player but then deciding to let him walk....for nothing)

He's gotta be the best in the biz!

Again, he may have something else cookin.

You wanna ride for Jeanie, you go ahead. I won't try to stop you.

Again, he may have something else cookin.

You wanna ride for Jeanie, you go ahead. I won't try to stop you.
Haven't mentioned her at all.

Again, this is just about Ballmer.

He can be looking at the long term, but it's still gonna sting if (when) Kawhi goes down next season and the Clips end up in the lottery only to have to give the pick to OKC.

Anyhow, good for him for taking a stand

Last edited:
Sounds like Rob was tempering fans’ expectations with all those comments about how hard making a trade was in todays NBA

Someone tell me we couldn't have afforded 3/$30mil, or maybe 3/$33mil.
Please.
Lie to me; it will numb the pain.
We NEEDED that, and for 3/$30?!

Jonas went to the worst team in the league with plenty of cap space and couldn't get the mle. Might be a good reason for that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom