**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

5ebliz8r68wc1.jpg

In order of why we lost, in my opinion:
1. Nuggets. They're better. Simple.
2. Laker turnovers (goes back to #1).
3. Clumsy Laker offense (again: see #1).
4. Rui & AR providing NOTHING.
5. All Lakers not named Bron playing hesitant/scared down the stretch.
6. Ham; not challenging, timeout usage.
7. Pelinka. 🤬

I'm 99.99% certain LAL beats SAC in the playin. Not to play em short, but LAL taking that. They'd be already looking past OKC prepping for DAL/LAC. :smh:

But it's always win and you're in. You don't take that risk when anything could happen (injuries/hot shooting/refs etc.)

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Not to mention that our bench has to be better. Spencer all of a sudden forgets he can score. Gabe gonna Gabe. Hayes needs to just send a message with a hard foul.

And this is where the ******** during the regular comes back to haunt the team. Really would've been nice to play another team and learn something new. No new data comes from losing to the Nuggets.

I try to be patient with a coach cuz I don't like keep firing and hiring coaches but he gotta go at this point. He watched that 20 pt lead get smaller and smaller from Jokic backing down 6'8 Rui to the rim for easy layups or offensive rebs.

Then he runs a lineup where LeBron at 39 is our "big". Then he puts Hayes in when Jokic goes to the bench. :lol: :smh:

I'm not blaming him for Gabe and Dinwiddie being trash, Austin being trash right now but he's putting the team in terrible positions. Some of it is on the front office for not getting another big but to watch Jokic abuse Rui last year and do the same right now with no adjustments you gotta go.

We as fans won’t get over this for a while. Imagine the players. Denver gonna try to take our hearts out in game 3, hopefully we have a lot of fight left

The NBA replay system is an embarrassment for the league

In order of why we lost, in my opinion:
1. Nuggets. They're better. Simple.
2. Laker turnovers (goes back to #1).
3. Clumsy Laker offense (again: see #1).
4. Rui & AR providing NOTHING.
5. All Lakers not named Bron playing hesitant/scared down the stretch.
6. Pelinka. 🤬
You forgot the most obvious answer at #1
😂

Because of those 2?
Or because of horrible roster construction?
(Because of horrible roster construction.)
Pelinka & Co. don't address needs; they just sign names. We could have Kiwi & PG as our franchise guys, and we'd be just as frustrated if we signed every guard in the league and 'Wait, who?' bigs who are injured a lot.

You don't feel that 95 million kind of impacts how you can build the rest of your roster?

Especially when I show you that Jokic/Murray are both younger AND cheaper??????

Something in the Lakers direct control?
The only thing I listed that is not in the Lakers direct control is #1, and that's why it's #1.
Oh yes, something that's in direct control of the Lakers.

Here, check this xxxx out. No need to reply back, unless you are in the mood to argue and debate today.

I just want you to watch some film real quick because awful coaching and I broke down all the film til 2am just to show the nonbelievers what they constantly fail to see when they're watching these games live :lol:

The tape and the coaching and Darvin's robotic canned post game responses do not lie ladies and gentlemen!

Y'all notice how Darvin Ham has made Bron and AD and everyone else dumber players? Lol

You know the old adage, you are who you surround yourself with

You surround yourself with low life's, you become a low life

You surround yourself with gangbangers, chances are you become one as well

You surround yourself with thieves and crooks, guess what you become one too

You surround yourself with millionaires every day, good chance you develop the habits and mentality of one as well

And you surround yourself with stupid people like Darvin, you think you'll become a more intelligent basketball player?

You got living proof staring at you in the eyes every single time you watch the Lakers that you only get dumber when you play for Ham LOL

I don't remember then pushing "Yay! We won! Now get rid of everyone except us, please & thanks."

???

We're talkin about the Russ trade, right? Which they were in favor for. Remember them having dinner with him recruiting him and all that?

My only fear is Lakers win game 3 and get my hopes up again, i'm dreading this offseason with the dramatics Lebron will bring out, i'm hoping i'm wrong but this could be a mini-warriors type end of an era if we flame out this bad.

Back
Top Bottom