**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I mean..

20220212_195602~2.jpg
Battle scars.

Man cave durable since 99 and less broke than AD.

Watching post game interviews and AD said they got bad bounces 😂

These fools ain’t getting better anytime soon. Nothing but deflection and moral victories all season.

They had payton, klay and some other midgets guarding AD on the post. I blame AD for being a P. Dude supposed to be transitioning to be the #1 guy this season.

hate to say it but we'll be ok once melo and nunn come back.

refs were some pieces of ****. you couldnt breathe on the warriors but lebron was getting hacked in the first quarter.

we barely lost on the road to the number 2 seed in the nba with ad playing like a *****.

who the **** was guarding klay thompson in the 4th?

why the **** was klay talking **** to an undrafted rookie? **** that guy. hope he chokes on roccos ****.

How did AD not dominate that game :smh:

Watching Embiid and Giannis make it look easy got my hopes high on AD
He hasn't played well since Milwaukee game. His time off with the knee injury gave him the fire back. Fixed him.

Alphabet broke him again.

Its looney so no biggie I wouldn’t expect anyone to actually see that from their POV
Russ missed him on the lob, but at the point in the game it’s kind of a risky play so I can understand not throwing that pass. Would have to go back and watch again but I don’t think Bron was open like this for much longer than a second or two tops.

But yes you are correct, hard to see over Looney and Poole is in the passing lane as well. Maybe he could’ve tried a lefty bounce pass but that’s risky too.

refs were some pieces of ****. you couldnt breathe on the warriors but lebron was getting hacked in the first quarter.

we barely lost on the road to the number 2 seed in the nba with ad playing like a *****.

why the **** was klay talking **** to an undrafted rookie? **** that guy. hope he chokes on roccos ****.
Don’t do this to yourself. It was a one game anomaly. Team is the team. We also got a super efficient game from ****tbrick. That happens once every 16 games.

Wait, what happened to the "I've matured" and more understanding laid back NK? :frown:

They don't call him "Potato Chip" for a reason.
Screenshot_20220213-093738_Chrome.jpg

Lakers too dumb to realize that the only times AD thrived in the playoffs was when he was surrounded by a capable 2-way point guard (Rondo in NO and LA, and Holiday in NO) and capable 2-way big men ("younger" Boogie in NO and "younger" battle tested Javale and Dwight). Btw, Jrue now has a ring playing next to Giannis.
Stick to the gotdam formula Rob and Kurt you idiots. Look at Mil and PHX and all the bigs they got to help their guards and wings.

Ain't rocket science. Get AD some help down low (TT would be a nice start) and watch him flourish as a PF and p/t C on both ends.

20220213_002932.jpg

Yeesh...

But not gonna blame Russ tonight.

AD had a rebound right in his hands...and somehow he didn't grab it with us up 1.
Rondo, CP3, Jrue Holiday don't miss that pass cause I've seen them make it a bunch of times before.

Russ should've been smart enough to read his teammate Lebron off ball and what the defense was giving him and anticipated that assist if he played with any focus

westbrook actually played within his role last night something we never thought he could do.

lebron and ad just failed big time

lebron jacking up threes and turning the ball over. ad getting stopped by smaller defenders and shooting free throws like lebron.

Last night was not on Russ AT ALL. Doesn’t matter it was a preseason game anyways

Season starts Wednesday

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Last night was not on Russ AT ALL. Doesn’t matter it was a preseason game anyways

Season starts Wednesday
Love that the season has turned into:

Who can we blame for the loss today!?

Should be a new game show

Back
Top Bottom