**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Wasn't keen on Russ coming here but ngl i was interested to see how he plays with Lebron and AD so i gave it a chance

then i saw the semis highlights of lakers vs the rockets in the bubble. I just shook my head

I’m confused.

Think we all agree that this team isn’t good, but after they perform like a bad team I see people getting upset because…??? I’m guessing they somehow thought for a minute that the Lakers magically would be good again? They’re doing exactly what bad/mediocre teams are supposed to do.

*I’m not really confused, but it’s funny that’s all. I’ve accepted that this season with this roster they suck and are probably stuck with who they have. Wish that wasn’t the case but it is what it is…

I’m confused.

Think we all agree that this team isn’t good, but after they perform like a bad team I see people getting upset because…??? I’m guessing they somehow thought for a minute that the Lakers magically would be good again? They’re doing exactly what bad/mediocre teams are supposed to do.

*I’m not really confused, but it’s funny that’s all. I’ve accepted that this season with this roster they suck and are probably stuck with who they have. Wish that wasn’t the case but it is what it is…

It’s frustrating to me because I see teams with less talent play harder and be more competitive.

Love that the Overtly optimistic laker fans on this thread who have been preaching patience and calling us pessimists idiots are now like “wait what did you expect? This team sucks and always has”

For all you optimists, Jeanie **** lickers, Russ ball munchers:

Just let's you know that Russ is all about himself and not the team.

Fthat foo.

He lucky Kobe ain't on this team. Kobe would make Russ straight retire from the game on site.

Bron needs to grow a pair and tell Russ straight to his face instead of his bs passive aggressiveness wearing that hat with the awards mean nothing crap tryna send a message lol

Man i didn’t think Russ would be this bad here….

If they somehow get him off this team by Thursday and we get better i’ll be impressed even if it means he cooks us until he retires :lol:

What y'all think Bron and AD thinking right here :lol:
20220208_230006.jpg

that body language is TELLING. Plus leaks straight from the locker room that players are urgently seeking change. Russ is done.

If he aint gone after deadline, he's for sure coming off the bench.

Back
Top Bottom