**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You guys keep bringing up potential trades and Dlo x Randle like the Lakers plan isn’t to sign another max free agent this summer to pair with Lebron.

They can’t do that if they trade for somebody or if Dlo/Randle was still on the team.

How many times are we going to have go over this.

You guys keep bringing up potential trades and Dlo x Randle like the Lakers plan isn’t to sign another max free agent this summer to pair with Lebron.

They can’t do that if they trade for somebody or if Dlo/Randle was still on the team.

Fantasy land up in here. Dudes don't know what they want. Cried for a superstar, got it, now they want Dlo and Randle back. :lol:

Ingram getting most of the hate right now but Hart has been cheeks this whole season sans a few early games.

I was against it at first but we may need to move Ingram to the bench to run the second unit... especially while rondo is out.

He’s only 21 and I still see growth in his game... someone like him learning to play with Lebron on the fly can’t be easy.

How the damn clippers playing so well and we got the self proclaimed King? :lol:

Man we better not lose to the Dipo-less Pacers

so your saying there is no way we can have bron kd and ad on the same team? :emoji_thinking:

Fantasy land up in here. Dudes don't know what they want. Cried for a superstar, got it, now they want Dlo and Randle back. :lol:

I love DLo and Randle, and wish they were here WITH Bron, but I totally understand in order to gain multiple, they have to move off a couple pieces.

If they can sign 2019 FA, and then flip the rest for AD, how on earth can anyone be mad at that? And that's coming from someone who wanted to tank for years to gain these kids, but imagine the "scenario" that people are whispering about.

Bron, Durant, Anthony Davis. Bruh...... :lol:

Obviously that's a long shot. Bron-Kawhi even seems like a long shot, but they somehow managed to convince Lebron. If they manage to land another piece, and then have the tools to acquire a 3rd, nobody can complain. (They will, oh Lord knows they will complain) but anyone with half a brain should be fine. (about 10% of this thread)

I was team tank Day #1. Been known. I wanted to draft 3-4-5 nice pieces and sign 1-2 stars to build around them. And I would still be fine with that, Bron-Kawhi with Lonzo-Ingram-Kuzma-Hart would make me more than happy. But if they really could pull off the "scenario" and convince Durant to join Bron and trade for AD, my God man........I can't even fathom that trio on the same court on the same team. :smh:

I love DLo and Randle, and wish they were here WITH Bron, but I totally understand in order to gain multiple, they have to move off a couple pieces.

If they can sign 2019 FA, and then flip the rest for AD, how on earth can anyone be mad at that? And that's coming from someone who wanted to tank for years to gain these kids, but imagine the "scenario" that people are whispering about.

Bron, Durant, Anthony Davis. Bruh...... :lol:

Obviously that's a long shot. Bron-Kawhi even seems like a long shot, but they somehow managed to convince Lebron. If they manage to land another piece, and then have the tools to acquire a 3rd, nobody can complain. (They will, oh Lord knows they will complain) but anyone with half a brain should be fine. (about 10% of this thread)

I was team tank Day #1. Been known. I wanted to draft 3-4-5 nice pieces and sign 1-2 stars to build around them. And I would still be fine with that, Bron-Kawhi with Lonzo-Ingram-Kuzma-Hart would make me more than happy. But if they really could pull off the "scenario" and convince Durant to join Bron and trade for AD, my God man........I can't even fathom that trio on the same court on the same team. :smh:
I like everything you said but with BRON style of play everybody will become spot up shooters playing with him. AD will become KLove if he goes to Lakers with Bron

I would have like to go back for Lakers getting a good big man like AD first and Kawai for SG/SF and then put pieces around them I thin that’s a legit contender. Best way to beat GSW is a athletic big man and defense oriented system that has closer in the end

Hopefully Lakers still focused on development of Ingram and Zo
Kuzma & Hart are the complementary players that make the team strong
Whatever happens in next years FA we have to support the players now. NO Blaming NO firing just complete 100% commitment from the organization and the players

Hopefully Lakers still focused on development of Ingram and Zo
Kuzma & Hart are the complementary players that make the team strong
Whatever happens in next years FA we have to support the players now. NO Blaming NO firing just complete 100% commitment from the organization and the players
Sounds good but BI won’t be on the team much longer

Once he puts that Laker jersey on, he’ll finally have the fans he’s been missing for his entire career :lol:

see the thing about lakers fans is, we know basketball like NY knows basketball but theres a whole lot more winning going on over here, were accustomed to really good, high level basketball and winning championships.

this is it, this is like the highest standard of winning at the highest level of basketball, for longtime lakers fans we have been blessed to watch and enjoy some of the best teams to ever pick up a basketball

real lakers understand this, and we be patient through this process since the great one left us, but order has been restored once again and we have a 4 year window to get back to what we do baby, getting back to that championship caliber and ensure our winning tradition continues for another decade

cant wait on lonzo ball to learn how to do layups in traffic or brand ingrams jumpshot to develop....this aint about them, this about who gonna help us win CHIPS

I know alot of NT'ers and casual basketball fans in general like PLAYERS more than the team they play for but NAH not here...

Everybody needs to have faith and trust with the management they have plan built for the Lakers in the next 10 years the same way Boston has built their team

nav-toggle@2x.png
ESPN
Magic Johnson on LeBron usage: Don't want 'Cleveland all over again'
i

OHM YOUNGMISUKESPN Staff Writer7:39 PM ET3 Minute Read

Magic Johnson, keeping a big-picture eye on LeBron James' usage, reiterated Thursday that the Los Angeles Lakers will continue to follow their offseason plan of trying to lighten James' load compared to how he was utilized with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

"Basically minutes, trying to make sure we don't overplay him and then also usage of the ball in his hands," Johnson told SiriusXM NBA Radio. "We got a lot of ballhandlers so we feel we won't overuse him in terms of his ballhandling and also every play has to run through him. I think we got proven scorers -- Kyle Kuzma, Brandon Ingram ... and then when you have two point guards like Ball and Rondo, we don't have to have LeBron having the ball in his hands all the time."

I like this a lot from magic. This is the kinda response you want from leadership after something like that last LeBron article comes out. Good stuff

Back
Top Bottom