**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

When don't the tide turn on Luke? The tide turns on the whole Laker organizer after a loss. :lol:

I seriously want to know who the "fire Luke" crowd wants to hire.

:lol: true.

Lose 1 game and they turn on you.
Lose 2 and the fans want you gone yesterday
3 in a row and national media will start calling for your head lol

**** is stressful lol

And I'm tired of everybody on these shows saying we need to make a trade. :lol:

For what? The Warriors are only team that's great in the west and nobody is beating them unless Steph is injured come playoff time. We should make a panic trade just because? Nah, stick to the plan.

LTB start a poll ......we need Jessica Alba’s booty back. I think TeamAlba has the votes. Can’t take CP’s posts seriously without the booty staring back at me

Even if it took a bit for Walton to figure out exactly how James was comfortable in the rotation. There was a game in Minnesota early in the season when Walton removed James just five minutes into the game in an effort to set the rotation so James could finish each quarter. James was, to put it mildly, mystified.

So it turns out that weird rotations can throw off a player's rhythm and take them out of their comfort zone

Last edited:
The next paragraph:
Bottom line, things are trending more positively for the Lakers. James getting back into his comfort zone, whether it was in the original game plan or not, is helping.

Where did that quote on Luke/Lebron come from? Hard to believe Luke wouldn’t discuss the plan with Lebron beforehand. If true, Luke’s pretty dumb

I aint even mad at luke

if we had someone who could actually shoot on our team, **** would be rolling and luke would be getting praise.

KCP gotta be one of the worst "shooters" ive ever watched dood, that no trade clause gonna be legendary for years to come

luke going to the bench last night is a play that reveals he doesnt have what he needs or isn't getting what he's supposed to out of what he currently has. He letting Magic and Rob know....

a guy like beal does look appealing for this squad, this year, if we are able to get away with B.I./Kuz swap for beal im with it. We are going to have to part with one of them at some point, might as well do it sooner than later and improve our chances of a deeper run.

Granted Rondo been out but this current squad might squeak through the first round but def not getting past the 2nd.

Its tough, usually that would be a big leap for us seeing as we haven't touched plays off in a minute, but on the other hand we got 4 years and just cant be satisfied making "gains" every year, we gotta win ASAP.

also cant expect lebron to keep getting better and better every year, he's going to need more support each season, not even the chosen 1 can beat father time.....

Back
Top Bottom