**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’m not so sure. To me, he had a ton of blown layups and weird airball floaters because of his release. He has really bad touch around the basket, kind like his hands are too big. On top of that, he was atrocious with his right hand layups to the point where he would force difficult layups just to use his left when he had much easier layups if he had used his right.....plus the “please don’t send me to the FT line” rushes layups

I think you nailed it. Strength will help but alot of it is just his form. He routinely blew wide open layups with no defender there. Then there's the physiological element of things as well. You can tell he's in his own head about everything.

Julius had the same problem his first season.

He’ll get better once he learns to use body to create space and works on his touch around the basket.

^ nice.

man if we can get TB enough burn and confidence to be a finisher/rim protector like capela or jordan he could be a monster for us, he's a big boy.

TB doggin YMCA randoms :lol:

IMO TB just needs to work on footwork. The times he was on the court he seemed a mess needs to slow it down and learn from Randle.

Hopefully we can ship Zubac out with Deng and a couple picks to open up some minutes for TB.

I’m not sure how good he’ll be, but I’m done with Zubac.

TB doggin YMCA randoms :lol:

IMO TB just needs to work on footwork. The times he was on the court he seemed a mess needs to slow it down and learn from Randle.
Lol ya I was thinking that but I see zbo. Copeland. And couple other nba players.

20180624_214034.jpg

Only guy I'm sure that will still be a Laker after next Sunday

SI Obtains Lakers Script for Apparent Paul George Pitch

An apparent recruiting pitch was leaked to SI.com's Robin Lundberg and it is in form of a voiceover the Lakers plan on using with video.

The person recruited to do the voiceover was told that it should be "less Morgan Freeman/Denzel Washington, and more Jamie Foxx."

The pitch entitled "Two Dreams" makes hints about who the pitch is for.

The text reads:

When you were just a kid

In your room
Dreaming from Palmdale

We were dreaming too.

While you dreamt, we built - built for your arrival

And while we dreamt, you built too
Becoming one of the world's greatest.

Life's most powerful dream are the one we realize ourselves.

The ones that turn us into legends.
That kid from Palmdale always knew it
Now the world will, too

Source:

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/06/25/l...tter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sinow

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom