**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Why is Josh Hart playing in Summer League this year? He's shown enough to not need to play. I'd rather him just be in the gym on his own than play against future g-leaguers.

that being said, he's favorite for SPL MVP :lol:

Did they post the summer league roster ?
Last summer was a goat roster to watch, glad I went last year

Wouldn’t hurt to have him get competitive minutes during the summer
Would like to see him handle the ball more
Hopefully the injury bug has completely left him

Was wondering the same thing. Is this leak suppose to help or hurt our chances :lol:

Also the fact that PG has a free agency special on ESPN is very interesting.

SI Obtains Lakers Script for Apparent Paul George Pitch

An apparent recruiting pitch was leaked to SI.com's Robin Lundberg and it is in form of a voiceover the Lakers plan on using with video.

The person recruited to do the voiceover was told that it should be "less Morgan Freeman/Denzel Washington, and more Jamie Foxx."

The pitch entitled "Two Dreams" makes hints about who the pitch is for.

The text reads:

When you were just a kid

In your room
Dreaming from Palmdale

We were dreaming too.

While you dreamt, we built - built for your arrival

And while we dreamt, you built too
Becoming one of the world's greatest.

Life's most powerful dream are the one we realize ourselves.

The ones that turn us into legends.
That kid from Palmdale always knew it
Now the world will, too

Source:

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/06/25/l...tter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sinow

tenor.gif

Lol so what you’re saying is we ain’t getting PG?

Rob gonna tell him a biblical story

Damn my Lakers are a mess...why does this happen to us smh....a corny pitch...shows that there are no promises made to sign with us by anybody

If you're a Lakers fan, the documentary means he's leaving because.. why would he go through all that with this big Hollywood-ish production, just to announce he's NOT coming to Los Angeles?

If you're a Thunder fan, the documentary means he's staying because.. why would he put them through all this emotional turmoil just to disappoint the fans and announce he's leaving?

TB and Zubac's contract are like 1.2 mil each and the guarantee date for each one is this week. Will they get released to make room for Randle? Will it matter?
Think it's still short.

But I think Bron and PG take a slight hair cut to keep him. PG and Randle having the same agent could help.

I would imagine if Lebron and PG wanna team up here they’d want Julius to stay... especially if it’s only a matter of a couple million each.

PG can make that back with a couple appearances at 10ak :lol:

Back
Top Bottom