**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So what do you propose Whip Jr.?

Which superstars are we gonna pick up with our "weak" talent?

D Lo for Kawhi? Giannis? AD?

Maybe we can flip Nance & Clarkson for Towns.

Last edited:

currently nothing since any gm can see dlo doesn't have that "it" factor. BUT, before his decline this season...i think we could've gotten a few proposals for him.

i love it when the majority of the users on this thread hate on a person thinking and saying stuff that is against the grain.  mitch and jim blew it not making moves involving dlo. we stuck to a pg with sub par game, and if you look at how he plays shows no passion.  but you all are ok with it.  2-3 more years!!!  

Nobody hates people who are against the grain. We just have a problem with unrealistic options.

Last edited:
i love it when the majority of the users on this thread hate on a person thinking and saying stuff that is against the grain.  mitch and jim blew it not making moves involving dlo. we stuck to a pg with sub par game, and if you look at how he plays shows no passion.  but you all are ok with it.  2-3 more years!!!  

Define hate.

currently nothing since any gm can see dlo doesn't have that "it" factor. BUT, before his decline this season...i think we could've gotten a few proposals for him.

What do you think teams woulda offered for Dlo coming off a ok at best rookie season? :lol:

I admit the thing that bugs me is his demeanor on the court. The "I'm too cool" swag. I just need to come to grips that it's a generational thing.

These kids now just jog around slow mo, like lamelo ball :lol:

I remember guys like NVE his rookie year, AI, Cassell, GP, Kidd, CP3 and many others ......they came in rookie year and just played HARD and hungry.

These kids now are just different.

817d3a7f3d7bc63f5a33f8bdfc3d7695.jpg

Back
Top Bottom