**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Looks like he's over that pneumonia. Playing more like he did to start the year. When players show you this type of potential it's just a matter of experience and consistency

Tarik Black being in consistent foul trouble in the 1st quarter, is really wearing on the team, and how he should be viewed..

Also this is what I'm talking about with Randle... Few guys can put up 14/8/6/3 in a single game, let alone a half... He has a skillset that when it's on, maybe a handful of bigs in the league can replicate. The guys that are consistently thrown out as being traded are worth more than anything you will ever get back for them.

Last edited:
Tarik Black being in consistent foul trouble in the 1st quarter, is really wearing on the team, and how he should be viewed..

Also this is what I'm talking about with Randle... Few guys can put up 14/8/6/3 in a single game, let alone a half... He has a skillset that when it's on, maybe a handful of bigs in the league can replicate. The guys that are consistently thrown out as being traded are worth more than anything you will ever get back for them.

Yea but the problem is he is not consistent at all. And he is erratic and non-intentional in his play.
I am not sure if he can develop enough to overcome his natural deficiencies on the court.

And this is coming from someone that wants to see the dude succeed.

Bench coming in. Bobcats boutta go up by double digits. Need Luke to hold out Dlo in the 4th if this gets too close.

Yea but the problem is he is not consistent at all. And he is erratic and non-intentional in his play.
I am not sure if he can develop enough to overcome his natural deficiencies on the court.

And this is coming from someone that wants to see the dude succeed.

More consistent than last year... And a better all around player than last year.

Again still worth far more than you would get in return

If Nick was more of a run and gun player...

A bench unit of Nwaba / Clarkson / Nick / Nance / ???

Would be solid by just going all out blitzkreig

Back
Top Bottom