**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You guys gotta stop crying over DLo lol

Last time I checked, he's not a Laker anymore
Nobody is crying.  Most of us are over it.

Just relaying the news Sean Spicer.
FAKE NEWS
but seriously I still see a bunch of whining on twitter about the trade still

This isn't twitter tho
Junglejim the only one still firm against the move

I didn't like it but I understand the move
Just sucks that it didn't help us get PG

This isn't twitter tho
Junglejim the only one still firm against the move

I didn't like it but I understand the move
Just sucks that it didn't help us get PG

I won't say that I'm a fan of the move, but at this point I have to give magic the benefit of the doubt that he knows something we don't and free agents are coming. If not, I'm starting riots

Why didn't they just sign Ed Davis and Al Farouq Aminu like I pleaded for them to in 2015.

Mark Medina [emoji]10004[/emoji] @MarkG_Medina
Magic said Lakers aren't close yet to another deal. But things could still happen.
3:00 PM - 23 Jun 2017
123 123 Retweets

Looks like they offered everything they could and the pacers aren't biting. Also pelinka says their plan is to bring in two superstars. Everything else aside, how is that any different from the past 5 years?

Are the Celtics the only realistic option for PG? I read that he would get less money if he signed an extension than if he were to wait for FA. So basically he will become a FA and therefore Lakers? Pritchard an idiot?

Mark Medina [emoji]10004[/emoji] @MarkG_Medina
Magic said Lakers aren't close yet to another deal. But things could still happen.
3:00 PM - 23 Jun 2017
123 123 Retweets

Looks like they offered everything they could and the pacers aren't biting. Also pelinka says their plan is to bring in two superstars. Everything else aside, how is that any different from the past 5 years?

It's been like 3 months of this regime chill the **** out :lol:

I actually read that if George signs a 3 year extension and then gets traded to the Celtics, he'd make more money now and  when he re-ups in 3 years.   yikes!

And that's why you get him a year early for all you guys that say wait til next summer

Now he's willing to sign an extension extension with Boston if Heyward goes

I can see Magic wanting D'lo gone to hit the reset button on the culture of the team.  If all rumors were true it makes sense to get rid of him now with Ball coming in.  Also helps that Nick Young is gone now too.  Start fresh with hard working guy that wanna make that extra pass and are team first

Reactions: God
I can see Magic wanting D'lo gone to hit the reset button on the culture of the team.  If all rumors were true it makes sense to get rid of him now with Ball coming in.  Also helps that Nick Young is gone now too.  Start fresh with hard working guy that wanna make that extra pass and are team first
And who are those guys ?
our best shooter now is Brook Lopez

Regarding the waste of D'Lo's talents and the #2 pick...It'll be okay fellas, our team can't get any worse. We're lucky to even have gotten 3 straight #2 picks in my opinion, i guess thats why it doesn't bother me as much.

But i understand why for some its a tough pill to swallow. Its a shame, it really is. But I just wish we could all look on the bright side some more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom