#2 + randle + clarkson + 27
for
#8 + courtney lee + kristaps

do it magic

semi srs

Last edited:
-Some guy on Niketalk

He's got game but we're acting like he's the next Anthony Davis

To be fair, I heard multiple times on sport radio that KP would be #1 in this years draft. And that PJ is tripping about tradiing him.

I wouldn't sell the farm for him but given the chance at #2 for KP. Magic would be stupid not to at least think about it. That said. Ain't gonna happen. M&P already have their minds set on Ball.

Last edited:
KRISTAPS?

-Some guy on Niketalk

He's got game but we're acting like he's the next Anthony Davis

To be fair, I heard multiple times on sport radio that KP would be #1 in this years draft. And that PJ is tripping about tradiing him.

In the end, it's all talking heads. I don't really quote media dudes to back a point, they're entitled to their opinions though. Mine's doesn't mean **** either :lol:
I get Kristaps is incredibly skilled for his size, I just value guards in today's game more and I'm a big fan of the top few point guards in this draft and value what they can bring to the table more than what I think Kristaps will. Sans Dirk, when's the last time a PF or C was the best player on a championship team? Unless he's impacting both sides of the floor in unique ways like Brow, I'm just not crazy about it. And Dirk really had the perfect team around him and hit a team that was just put together that season in the finals

Last edited:
In the end, it's all talking heads. I don't really quote media dudes to back a point, they're entitled to their opinions though. Mine's doesn't mean **** either :lol:
I get Kristaps is incredibly skilled for his size, I just value guards in today's game more and I'm a big fan of the top few point guards in this draft and value what they can bring to the table more than what I think Kristaps will. Sans Dirk, when's the last time a PF or C was the best player on a championship team? Unless he's impacting both sides of the floor in unique ways like Brow, I'm just not crazy about it.

Duncan, Shaq, Hakeem. Kristaps is really a unicorn. A 7 foot, 3 point shooting rim protector. Magic should at least let Jeanie FaceTime Phil in the nude to gauge interest.

I get Kristaps is incredibly skilled for his size, I just value guards in today's game more and I'm a big fan of the top few point guards in this draft and value what they can bring to the table more than what I think Kristaps will. Sans Dirk, when's the last time a PF or C was the best player on a championship team? Unless he's impacting both sides of the floor in unique ways like Brow, I'm just not crazy about it.

Shaq and Duncan. I don't disagree with what you are saying here though. I just think a 7'3" guy who can defend the rim, shoot the three, and is agile enough to guard the p&r is just as important as a guard in a guard heavy league

Duncan, Shaq, Hakeem. Kristaps is really a unicorn. A 7 foot, 3 point shooting rim protector. Magic should at least let Jeanie FaceTime Phil in the nude to gauge interest.

I can't even keep up with all these rumors. :lol: We supposed to be giving up the 2nd pick for Kris?

It's not that recent then is it? Shaq's last one was 10+ years ago. The game isn't the same anymore. Kristaps gets labeled as a rim protector but he gets ate in one on one situations pretty damn frequently. Correct me if I'm wrong because I didn't watch a ton of Knicks last year but he isn't great at pick and roll d either right?

Last edited:
It's not that recent then is it? Shaq's last one was 10+ years ago. The game isn't the same anymore. Kristaps gets labeled as a rim protector but he gets ate in one on one situations pretty damn frequently.

In all fairness most bigs now are playing in an era when lebron is a generational talent and Steph curry is far and away the best shooter ever. Not a lot of bugs were winning when MJ was mopping the league.

Not to mention it's kind to hard to compare since 2010 since the era of super team's has been created

Last edited:
It's not that recent then is it? Shaq's last one was 10+ years ago. The game isn't the same anymore. Kristaps gets labeled as a rim protector but he gets ate in one on one situations pretty damn frequently.

In all fairness most bigs now are playing in an era when lebron is a generational talent and Steph curry is far and away the best shooter ever.

Not to mention it's kind to hard to compare since 2010 since the era of super team's has been created

The future of bigs are more like dude's like Brow, Thon and incoming freshman Deandre Ayton, I think. There will always be generational talent in the NBA doing unseen things. That's just the nature and evolution of the game man. Also I don't know who the hell you guys will want running point if 2 gets traded for KP. I think (insert top 4 PG in this draft here) just will be harder to replicate than a 7 foot scorer, regardless of how unique his game looks.
FWIW I do think KP will be an all-star in this league

Last edited:
Kris ceiling is non soft Dirk. He can shoot, dribble and he plays defense but I ain't give up the second pick for him.

But we gave up a second pick for Lopez !!!

Best believe they dangle the #2 for him
Jeanie needs to send that "hey big head " text

Last edited:
****zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Porzingis available?????

She better lay down for Phil for the good of her investment.

This aint a game, Jeanie!

LOL id trade the number 2 for Kristaps so quickly it aint even funny. He's a wayyyyy better prospect than Lonzo. I don't think Knicks would do it straight up though we'd have to add a sweetener. Ingram+Paul George+Kristaps core is legit and something to build around.

Back
Top Bottom