**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This franchise is a grease fire.
mean.gif

Magic just flipped a 21 year old in THE HOPES, that he can lure a 34 year old Lebron in his 16th season, with the most games/minutes ever played thru 16 years.
laugh.gif

And we're not even sure we can get him.

We were ONE YEAR away from potentially landing Paul George as a Free Agent, AND having 7-8 pieces under the age of 24 to boot.

Meanwhile, the Warriors are still in our very own division, and aren't going to struggle with an aging Bron + 19-20-21 year old Lonzo Ball.

Note, we didn't even allow DLo time to grow, how in the **** you think we gon let Ball/Ingram develop when Bron is on the final 2-3 years of his career, IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF we get him?
laugh.gif

Or, we could get Boogie Cousins...................................cuz that will stop the Golden State Warriors.
eyes.gif

We tanked for 3+ years to clear cap, and gain a pile of young assets, and the first chance Magic gets, he gives up on one that's 21 years old, and was our best player.
indifferent.gif

We are the Knicks, but worse. Jeanie, Magic are ******* stupid as **** thinking this is the 1980's and how their dad used to run things. In the middle of the Warriors window, he wants to chase the pipe dream of old man Lebron in a Laker uni. Are you ******* kidding me? Cuz old man Malone/Payton was great, or old man Ewing, or old man Olajuwon, or old man Kobe etc.

If Magic pulls off George + Russ + a 3rd star, ok, he will be 100% right and I will be 100% wrong, but if his vision is old man Lebron, we are done for several years other than gossip/ESPN attractions.

tired.gif

Best I can hope for now, hope 27-28 turn into something, Nance/Zubac'ish at least. Not gonna hold my breath tho.
wow.  woww

cue the Rock applauding gif

[quote name="CP1708"]This franchise is a grease fire. :smh:

Magic just flipped a 21 year old
Wait, what?

Everyone chill with the "Dude, you ain't know?" and "Ska allll the way late!"

What 21 year old?

What happened while I was at work today?

:frown:[/quote]

Russell+Mozgov for Brook Lopez+27 pick

This franchise is a grease fire.
mean.gif

Magic just flipped a 21 year old in THE HOPES, that he can lure a 34 year old Lebron in his 16th season, with the most games/minutes ever played thru 16 years.
laugh.gif

We were ONE YEAR away from potentially landing Paul George as a Free Agent, AND having 7-8 pieces under the age of 24 to boot.

Meanwhile, the Warriors are still in our very own division, and aren't going to struggle with an aging Bron + 19-20-21 year old Lonzo Ball.

Note, we didn't even allow DLo time to grow, how in the **** you think we gon let Ball/Ingram develop when Bron is on the final 2-3 years of his career, IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF we get him?
laugh.gif

Or, we could get Boogie Cousins...................................cuz that will stop the Golden State Warriors.
eyes.gif

We tanked for 3+ years to clear cap, and gain a pile of young assets, and the first chance Magic gets, he gives up on one that's 21 years old, and was our best player.
indifferent.gif

We are the Knicks, but worse. Jeanie, Magic are ******* stupid as **** thinking this is the 1980's and how their dad used to run things. In the middle of the Warriors window, he wants to chase the pipe dream of old man Lebron in a Laker uni. Are you ******* kidding me? Cuz old man Malone/Payton was great, or old man Ewing, or old man Olajuwon, or old man Kobe etc.

If Magic pulls off George + Russ + a 3rd star, ok, he will be 100% right and I will be 100% wrong, but if his vision is old man Lebron, we are done for several years other than gossip/ESPN attractions.

tired.gif

Best I can hope for now, hope 27-28 turn into something, Nance/Zubac'ish at least. Not gonna hold my breath tho.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This franchise is a grease fire. :smh:

Magic just flipped a 21 year old in THE HOPES, that he can lure a 34 year old Lebron in his 16th season, with the most games/minutes ever played thru 16 years. :lol:

Note, we didn't even allow DLo time to grow, how in the **** you think we gon let Ball/Ingram develop when Bron is on the final 2-3 years of his career, IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF we get him? :lol:

Or, we could get Boogie Cousins...................................cuz that will stop the Golden State Warriors. :rolleyes

We tanked for 3+ years to clear cap, and gain a pile of young assets, and the first chance Magic gets, he gives up on one that's 21 years old, and was our best player. :stoneface:

|I

I've never felt so close to you

If the end game is Lebron, why not just wait until next summer to dump salary? That's what I don't get.

Idiotic. At the very least dlo would improve his value by the deadline and you could get a better return.

Why is it so certain he would've improved his value? Why are people so certain he was going to be that good? He's an airhead that can't play defense

Why is it so certain he would've improved his value? Why are people so certain he was going to be that good? He's an airhead that can't play defense
Dude was the ONLY player in history to put up Per-99 stats and yet NOBODY wanted him.

junglejim been acting like someone hooked up with his wife for pages

This garbage franchise follows up the mix and deng contracts by trading one of the two regards plus one of our best young players for the 27th pick in the draft and yall are celebrating. You dudes are dumb as hell

One of our best young players, so good that we netted the second overall pick this year. You think they haven't been gauging his value since Magic took over? That they just took the first offer they could get? You think Mozgov's contract could've been moved so easily? Or you want to hang on to that too? What the **** has Deangelo Russell done to be held in such high regard?

This franchise is a grease fire. :smh:

Magic just flipped a 21 year old in THE HOPES, that he can lure a 34 year old Lebron in his 16th season, with the most games/minutes ever played thru 16 years. :lol:

Note, we didn't even allow DLo time to grow, how in the **** you think we gon let Ball/Ingram develop when Bron is on the final 2-3 years of his career, IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF we get him? :lol:

Or, we could get Boogie Cousins...................................cuz that will stop the Golden State Warriors. :rolleyes

We tanked for 3+ years to clear cap, and gain a pile of young assets, and the first chance Magic gets, he gives up on one that's 21 years old, and was our best player. :stoneface:

|I

Or they just didn't think he was good. Maybe, oh I don't, after seeing him in practice, shoot arounds, huddles, locker room......they didn't think he was good for the team. But carry on about how they're too stupid to not wait until he turns 25

Back
Top Bottom