**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Colin Castleton looks really good. Next year he'll be ready to learn the low post at...
Screenshot_20230709_141446_Chrome.jpg

Gotta go with Biyombo if I'm Pelinka. He got his Javale in Jaxson, he got his Marc Gasol in Castleton, time to get his Dwight in Biyombo since he doesn't want to get the real Dwight.

Castleton got more tools in his bag that imo will translate better to the league.

Huff was strictly hyped only cause of his length and shot blocking ability. Turns out he couldn't bring much to the table playing with the big boys.

Castleton on the other hand fills a need on this roster, especially if Wood or Biyombo aren't signed

Elden Campbell tho.....
In terms of rights to a number, do we go with the years Elden put in and the sentimental component, or NBA champion Glen Rice? And he was no scrub on that championship squad, either; definitely a knockdown contributor.

In terms of rights to a number, do we go with the years Elden put in and the sentimental component, or NBA champion Glen Rice? And he was no scrub on that championship squad, either; definitely a knockdown contributor.

I dunno. These two probably best examples of the differences.

Elden was drafted by us, played multiple years, decent moments.

Rice was traded for as an aging guy, contributed to a ring and then was moved.

I wouldn't be mad either way, enjoyed them both. One drafted, one won a ring......damn, that's tough.

We knew this was happening..............................

Get the history and photo opps out of the way. He'll get run here and there until the G League season starts.

We knew this was happening..............................

Get the history and photo opps out of the way. He'll get run here and there until the G League season starts.
Maybe it was always going to happen opening night, but once I saw the news of the Griffeys at the game, I figured it was going to happen tonight.

Back
Top Bottom