**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not gonna lie, I thought he was so disenchanted from the ending vs France he gave up. But I'll give him benefit of the doubt. Rest up until October.

Rui is major trade bait. He definitely isn't a championship piece like a KCP, Caruso, Kuzma, Morris.

At first I thought he could be a major contributor but i was wrong. Dude's game is too one-dimensional and he gives the Lakers very little defensively. And most importantly he doesn't rebound the basketball-

For those who want to see Jerami Grant in a Laker uniform, simply look at Rui and that's what you're gonna get with Grant.

Hachimura, who is going to get hurt every single season, should be the first to get traded, even before DLo imo.

I’m sure a lot of you guys have been watching Team USA this summer… and if you have, at some point you’ve probably said something along the lines of “Embiid sucks” 😂

Not that Embiid is a bad basketball player, because he’s not… but he doesn’t really do the things that I’d like to see dominant big men do. Too much foul baiting and flopping. Too much outside shooting.

And that’s DLo in a nutshell for me. He’s not a “bad” player, but he just doesn’t do enough of the things that I’d like to see my point guards do… defend, penetrate the paint, solid decision making, etc. Maybe he’d be better off on a team where his weaknesses could be hidden better.

IMG_1335.jpeg

Probably won’t even be that bad over there once you pick on a few key words

Embiid is a MVP of the league, international ball ain't NBA ball. Weird comparison.

Back
Top Bottom