**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Well sixers could give up Okafor, I remember the Celtics valuing him highly

Last edited:
Yeah I'm 90% certain that the Sixers are gonna take the #1 pick given all the rumors of Fultz going to Philly for workouts

Can't wait for the Lonzo show

Would be funny to see the C's trade down to 3 for Josh Jackson only for LAL to take Josh Jackson at 2 and **** up everything lol

Would be funny to see the C's trade down to 3 for Josh Jackson only for LAL to take Josh Jackson at 2 and **** up everything lol

Then trade him for Ball and to get our pick back from Philly that they'll have. DO IT MAGIC!

Sounds like gamesmanship
Veteran execs trying to pull a fast one on our rookie execs Rob and Magic

I'm almost positive all of this commotion is just a smoke screen and we're gonna end up taking Ball at #2. Remember that this is a new regime and Magic and Pelinka are using the media much differently than Jim and Mitch did. I think that they're much more savvy and will use the media to leak stories and cause confusion among the other teams. At the end of the day they want to make it look they did their due diligence, looked at all the angles, and (most importantly) didn't get strong armed by Lavar. Unless some crazy trade offer comes in I don't see us trading the pick. I don't even like Randle but packaging him and the #2 to move up one spot is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom