**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

^^^thats right, common sense, here’s just a few examples of it

Hmm….and this one is from 2021, after they won the chip

Whose opinion has more validity and credibility, NT’ers OR a former NBA player and NBA coach? lol

Let’s fast forward to the present day perception of Bron at the 3 shall we folks

Nothing really surprising here, but I guess we can talk about this part

1720563837584.png

So why should the Lakers want to put an aging, slower LeBron back to the small forward position?

That’s such an easy answer and we don’t even need advanced stats to show it

It’s common sense really

Get Bron and AD a Javale-Dwight type shot blocker to start at center and watch the Lakers and Bron at the 3 do magic defensively

But I get it. Folks don’t have the ability to see it because they rely on nothing but stats

Ever wonder why Bron’s defensive numbers have suffered the last three years? Look at the Bigs that’s been on the team from 2022-2024 LOL. Just like AD, Bron has had to take on more of the load to rebound and defend because there’s nobody else on the team who fulfills the Dwight-Javale role therefore Bron and AD have to do MORE for the team, which has resulted in FAILURE TO WIN

#CommonSense

Why it’s a MUST for Pelinka to trade for a starting caliber center/big

IMG_8191.jpeg

Cranjis basically saying the same thing I’ve been saying on this thread the last 3 years lol

To be very honest, you don’t even need advanced stats to see this. If you’ve watched enough championship teams over the last few decades, the Eye Test is all you’re gonna need. Advanced stats merely confirm what the eyes see

Who disagrees LeBron can’t play small forward if a championship caliber roster depended on it? :lol:

Last edited:
7-foot Queta vs Castleton is the matchup I’m looking at tonight. Queta was part of Boston’s regular season rotation last year so I’m interested in seeing how Castleton matches up against a center who is athletic and ultra active

😂

Arguing just for the sake of arguing…

“Lakers haven’t won the title since they had two bigs in Dwight and Javale!”

They also haven’t won since they had a roster full of defenders, a backup point guard like Rondo, LeBron still being a two-way menace, length at just about every position, a coaching staff full of experienced former head coaches and solid vets, etc etc
Lakers haven't won a championship since Bron was point guard. Gotta go back to that

Gonna finish this game tonight but this will be my last time wasting my time watching this god awful team play basketball 😂

Lewis been pump faking for four games, tonight he doesn't, and it results in three threes so far.

And I ain’t stopping either until Pelinka signs a center to start alongside Davis
I get it bro. Believe me I do. But in that case you should direct a lot of that energy and paragraphs of thought to Pelinka and not to your fellow compadres in a friendly forum.
“You ain’t stopping until Pelinka signs a center…”

We can’t do nothing about it so no reason to take a stand with everyone in here about the same thing we all know.

But what do I know. Continue on…

I dont think Bronny is a pro, hell be on the G team for sure.

He barely looking like a G league player right now.

Would have been nice to have seen enough from him in summer league to justify him and Bron having their moment on the floor together.

He barely looking like a G league player right now.

Would have been nice to have seen enough from him in summer league to justify him and Bron having their moment on the floor together.

I agree with you, I was just quoting what Jaylen Brown said.

I dont think Bronny is good enough right now to be in the WNBA.

Certain folks argue the same point ad nauseam about another big, then whine about folks being smart....

We get it we got it...

Move on. Because clearly Rob isn't listening to you nor are you the GM of the Lakers.

Last edited:
Hey Tupac zero zero three

Don’t you got me on ignore buddy?

Keep it that way will ya. I don’t care what YOU think about what EYE say

I keep it civil with everybody, I have civil disagreements with some folks, I talk about basketball and the Lakers, and YOU just keep on showing how irritated you are about my comments on Bigs as if it gets in your feels.

That my friend is utter COMEDY

We get it. I get it. You don’t like me and EYE certainly don’t like you at all.

I will keep talking about BIGS whether you or your buddy gritty man like it or not.

Now Keep me on ignore, don’t comment about my comments, and keep it moving buddy.

Last edited:
I get it bro. Believe me I do. But in that case you should direct a lot of that energy and paragraphs of thought to Pelinka and not to your fellow compadres in a friendly forum.
“You ain’t stopping until Pelinka signs a center…”

We can’t do nothing about it so no reason to take a stand with everyone in here about the same thing we all know.

But what do I know. Continue on…
I get you bro, believe me I do. But What you’re missing is that I do in fact direct that energy and frustration towards Pelinka if you have read all my comments dating back the last three years when it comes to LA acquiring bigs

It’s guys here who can’t seem to get me off their mind and obviously my comments about bigs irritates them when I’m not even talking to them and what makes it even funnier is they do this even after they falsely claim they got me on ignore 😂

Here’s the thing, don’t say you got me on ignore yet you still reading and reacting to my comments on some passive aggressive you know what lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom