**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If we are being honest, it was a good shot.

Wide open 3. You gotta take that.

Would have been nice if maybe D.lo or wood were in that corner...

But hey. Is what it is...

Some of these no calls against LeBron are insane

Why I don’t blame him at times for settling for the jumper… refs aren’t really rewarding him for being aggressive and teams get a free shot to knock you upside the head.

They’re 3-4. Found a way to be in every game. There’s some issues, but not end of the world issues.

Get Vando and Gabe back and the outlook changes a bit.
Have to remember they’ve lost 4 guys to an injury already this season.

Probably a 3&D at either forward spots away.

reddish is fine as end of bench guy but never a closer if the goal is to be a championship contender. This experiment should’ve been over last week

There was stretch with injuries last year and Lonnie Walker came in for us and was solid regular season contributor. Surprised we didn't go after him, he just went for minimum contract. LW > Prince, and Reddish?
1699347374037.png

I was reaaaaalllyyy hoping Bron's last drive was going to end with a Wood 3 in the right corner.

Cam gotta make that, man. GOT to.

I miss Horry & Fox & Rice & Sasha & hell even JR Swish.

Actually I was REALLY hoping Bron hits for 2. He had quite a few successful drives in the 4th. We were only down 1.

3-4 record and injuries already

I was hoping for a strong start to the season and winning 14 of the first 20. Doesn’t look like that’s gonna happen

The superstar plug always get pulled at some point. I remember when Kobe’s got pulled around 2011/2012.
Superstar calls are like if you breathe on Shai it's a foul... these are like pretty obvious calls that the refs are just swallowing their whistle.

Superstar calls are like if you breathe on Shai it's a foul... these are like pretty obvious calls that the refs are just swallowing their whistle.
That’s what I meant, the whistle no longer comes as if it’s some random player, even with obvious contact.

Back
Top Bottom