**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yea I don't think Wood starts he's basically an upgraded version of TB to back up AD.

Yea I don't think Wood starts he's basically an upgraded version of TB to back up AD.
imagine both ad and wood starting opening night. if any coach would do that it be ham

we all should have bet brosizzle about jaxson hayes
Screenshot_20230905_212702_Gallery.jpg

imagine both ad and wood starting opening night. if any coach would do that it be ham

we all should have bet brosizzle about jaxson hayes
Screenshot_20230905_212702_Gallery.jpg
Lol .

All Lakers need to do is start a 2-Big frontcourt for a minimum 10 games.

Bets are still open. Season ain't started yet.

Here's the T&C's from my bet with BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE
Bet. To be paid after the conclusion of the 2023-24 playoffs.

I say: Everyone healthy, Lakers going to go 2-Big starting lineup for at least 10 games or more (reg season and playoffs), whether its AD-Hayes or AD-Javale. That's the bet if they sign Javale or any other big for that matter.

You say: Everyone healthy, Lakers do NOT go 2-Big starting lineup for at least 10 games or more during the 2023-24 regular season and playoffs, whether its AD-Hayes, AD-Javale, or AD-any other Big man.

Reply to confirm acceptance.

For the pro start Wood crowd, are you telling us you want to see Bron as your primary wing stopper? Cause yeah that’s not ideal…

Vando or Rui are gone by the deadline. My money is on Rui.

Hayes joining the 30-30-30 club this season.

You got AD starting at the 4
Don't even try to make up some bs buddy and pretend you don't know how to read.

The bet was Lakers going to go 2-Big, whether it's AD-Hayes, AD-Javale, AD-Wood, or AD-any other Big

If AD-Hayes starts, it's obvious AD would be playing C on offense and PF on defense, whether or not they list Hayes as the starting C or PF. Point is, going 2-Big allows AD to play more PF on the defensive end.

Now that Lakers got both Hayes and Wood, you better start saving ya money, cause any combo of AD-Wood or AD-Hayes is going to start 10 games minimum with everyone healthy - meaning AD, Bron, Rui, Vando, Hayes, Wood - all these guys healthy and Lakers going to start a 2-Big lineup.

And now you tryna back track LOL

Plain English big dog. Read carefully
That's not the point I'm making.

The point is Lakers going to go 2-Bigs for at least 10 games or more (reg season and playoffs), whether its AD-Hayes or AD-Javale. That's the bet if they sign Javale or any other big for that matter.

$3K

Not with everyone healthy.

Bet accepted :pimp:

Bet. To be paid after the conclusion of the 2023-24 playoffs.

I say: Everyone healthy, Lakers going to go 2-Big starting lineup for at least 10 games or more (reg season and playoffs), whether its AD-Hayes or AD-Javale. That's the bet if they sign Javale or any other big for that matter.

You say: Everyone healthy, Lakers do NOT go 2-Big starting lineup for at least 10 games or more during the 2023-24 regular season and playoffs, whether its AD-Hayes, AD-Javale, or AD-any other Big man.

Reply to confirm acceptance.

Bet. Now shut up please :lol:

Now shut up please.

Last edited:
For the pro start Wood crowd, are you telling us you want to see Bron as your primary wing stopper? Cause yeah that’s not ideal…
Bron can EASILY play SF.

You must've missed the playoff series against the Golden State Smurfs and the Memphis Smurfs (without Adams and Clarke) when Bron the natural SF was guarding Andrew Wiggins and Dillon Brooks with no issues whatsoever. And don't we recall the Lakers won both of those series? Lol

What isn't ideal is AD banging with the Jokic's, Embiid's, Adams's, Nurkic's, Poeltl's, and Valanciunas's of the world cause we all know AD is nothing but a small forward in a power forward's body who plays center.

Yea someone is definitely getting moved, Wood is already a headcase seemingly, so if they brought him in it's to get some playing time. Then you have Bron & AD eating up frontcourt minutes.

Then Rui (I think he's most likely to stay) Prince, Vando & Cam can play the 3.

No way any of these guys get enough minutes unless they have ZERO plans of playing Hayes.

First couple of months is gonna be to solidify roles, but 2 of these dudes are definitely getting shipped.

Bron can EASILY play SF.

You must've missed the playoff series against the Golden State Smurfs and the Memphis Smurfs (without Adams and Clarke) when Bron the natural SF was guarding Andrew Wiggins and Dillon Brooks with no issues whatsoever. And don't we recall the Lakers won both of those series? Lol

What isn't ideal is AD banging with the Jokic's, Embiid's, Adams's, Nurkic's, Poeltl's, and Valanciunas's of the world cause we all know AD is nothing but a small forward in a power forward's body who plays center.
Lebron’s defense in the playoffs is like a night and day difference from the effort in which he defends in the regular season.

Nice try.

Ehh. I think Vando is the most likely. Rui is already locked up. At $4mil, Vando is great contract. Over $10mil. Not as much.

But you can go

Vando / Prince / Rui
Bron / Rui
AD / Wood

2 legit 25 point guys.
3 guys who can get you at least 10 on any night
And Vando :lol:

Yea someone is definitely getting moved, Wood is already a headcase seemingly, so if they brought him in it's to get some playing time. Then you have Bron & AD eating up frontcourt minutes.

Then Rui (I think he's most likely to stay) Prince, Vando & Cam can play the 3.

No way any of these guys get enough minutes unless they have ZERO plans of playing Hayes.

First couple of months is gonna be to solidify roles, but 2 of these dudes are definitely getting shipped.
It's a long season and injuries always happen. Especially with AD and Bron.

Back
Top Bottom