**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Reaves has been food for jammal with that screen from joker. Dlo worthless defensively and offensively. The best line up would be Davis hachimura lebron looney then reaves.

Gotta play Vando this series, Denver ain't shooting like this all series. This was a 9 point game until they kept allowing all those ORebs.

If I’m lakers I start super small next half

Reaves at the center. **** it. Go all in

It's the first half of game one, not going to panic. We need size on the court no matter who it is. We're being a rebounded 36 to 13.

There has to be a realization at some point: more than double our rebounds, Jokic has more rebounds than entire team

We gonna do this with DLo game to game, series to series?

Whole team stinks. AD’s guy almost a 20/20 game at half.
MPJ killing his defenders. Murray killing AR.

They were out rebounded by 23. That’s not DLo. That’s not AR.

We gonna do this with DLo game to game, series to series?

Whole team stinks. AD’s guy almost a 20/20 game at half.
MPJ killing his defenders. Murray killing AR.

They were out rebounded by 23. That’s not DLo. That’s not AR.

We Have to make it tough trade-off. Starting Dennis made sense because it forced to Denver to guard all five of our starters but we're just getting torched defensively and getting dominated on the boards.

We're going to have to give Gabriel a shot even if he is a complete zero on offense. Doesn't matter how well you shoot if you can't secure rebounds

I'm glad Lakers getting blown out.

It means garbage time for TT and WG. A blessing in disguise cause they will ball it up even though its garbage minutes.

Darvin the Dumb Dumb will then realize like the rookie coach he is, "how come I didn't insert them in the lineup in the 2nd quarter, duhh!"

Reactions: DLF
Attention Darvin:

You Are Disappointing all our Lakers fans with your Asinine Decisions! If you want to win, get Anthony Davis some help inside otherwise you are Already Defeated and that would be A Disgrace to All Deez Lakers fans getting their hopes up At Defeating the hated leprechauns in the Finals.

Back
Top Bottom