**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

As long as it doesn't involve Russell, Ingram or Randle. And it gets Moz or Deng out of here, then yes.

Otherwise absolutely not.

*Just wait on it. An extra 12 months isn't going to kill you.

Last edited:
Paul George is not a leader throwing all these guys under the bus during press conferences when dude is 0 for infinity in the clutch.

I wouldn't trade anyone but Deng/Mozgov and Nance for him.

Just let him sign after next season if he wants out so much.

Last edited:
See how PG13 isn't doin **** in Indy in terms of winning anything? Then no rush to trade for him and give up parts to get him.

Stay patient a year, let him come as a FA, not as a trade that guts the roster.

This will be Magic's first real test of strength. Having patience and not pulling a Knick for a guy that doesn't get you anywhere.

All of this. Why give up assets when you may not need to?

See how PG13 isn't doin **** in Indy in terms of winning anything? Then no rush to trade for him and give up parts to get him.

Stay patient a year, let him come as a FA, not as a trade that guts the roster.

This will be Magic's first real test of strength. Having patience and not pulling a Knick for a guy that doesn't get you anywhere.
All of this. Why give up assets when you may not need to?
Jeanie Buss

"Next season Los Angeles is hosting the NBA All Star game at Staples Center and I'm concerned we won't have an All Star on the team. That would break my heart"

It'd break my heart as well, truly. Especially since I'm spending my hard earned money to go to the ASG next year. 

You going to the game? Man...I know that ticket gotta be crazy.
Assuming I don't forget when tickets go on sale me and some homies trying to slide thru. Going to be breezy central that weekend. 

**** Jeanie's heart. It's an exhibition game. Who gives a **** if we have a single player in that one game vs the overall health of the franchise? Trading 3-4 assets for a guy who says he wants to be here a year from now anyways is beyond ******ed.

To play in the All Star game. :lol: :lol:

I'd trade for PG. A package built around Randle should do it.

I fear that a move to get Melo is coming, though.

Last edited:
Idc what anyone says i have a hard time believing PG wants be a laker ....he's frustrated being on a team that isn't contenders so the solution is come to the rebuilding lakers ??? Unless we trade for him this off season ( which i think is dumb ) he's not coming here

Idc what anyone says i have a hard time believing PG wants be a laker ....he's frustrated being on a team that isn't contenders so the solution is come to the rebuilding lakers ??? Unless we trade for him this off season ( which i think is dumb ) he's not coming here
He grew up in Palmdale, die hard Kobe/Laker fan.

Him coming to the Lakers could potentially lure other superstars.

Indiana isn't luring anyone.

He grew up in Palmdale, die hard Kobe/Laker fan.

Him coming to the Lakers could potentially lure other superstars.

Indiana isn't luring anyone.

I heard he grew up a clipper fan, loves Kobe and his parents were Magic fans

I heard he grew up a clipper fan, loves Kobe and his parents were Magic fans

Yea he's a Clippers fan, but Magic is his idol and Magic loves him as well. It's the worst kept secret in the league. A package with Randle as a centerpiece would be ideal so we don't have to pay him next summer, maybe we can unload Deng as well.

Been telling y'all no way we delevop all the young talent we have. It would be nice, and hell thats what I want but I doubt it. Get ready to see one of our young guns flourish elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom