**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

D-Lo / Schroder
AR / LW, Beasley whoever is hot plays
Bron / Brown for 8-10 min
Rui / Vando
AD / Bamba for 10-12 min

AR, AD, Bron - 2 of the 3, at minimum, should always be on the floor

Darvin, keep it simple bro
I like this, and I might even cut one of TBJ or Beasley out of the rotation entirely and go with a nine man rotation tonight.

Reactions: DLF
The Rick Rubin podcast with Phil Jackson is a must listen if you’re a 2000s lakers fan and love geniuses talk about their craft.

Only had to see the quote as to why Phil hasn’t watched basketball since the ball

IMG_2124.gif

no thanks.

Only had to see the quote as to why Phil hasn’t watched basketball since the ball

IMG_2124.gif

no thanks.
lol you won’t enjoy it given your laker fandom lasted 2 years during D’lo first two years and now for 2-3 months before we stop taking D’lo’s phone calls again

lol you won’t enjoy it given your laker fandom lasted 2 years during D’lo first two years and now for 2-3 months before we stop taking D’lo’s phone calls again

I was here well before DLo.

But when he brings the “stick to basketball,” I don’t get enjoyment listening to a racist peyote smoking jackass.

Backs not against the wall yet. Lakers will come out lackadaisical. D’lo 5/6 from 3 in first half.

Expect Memphis to start out with more energy and get up 10-12 early.

Lakers by 3 in a nail biter.
Lakers gonna go out with tons of energy. Place will be rocking. D’lo 5 for 6 from 3 in first half

Lakers with early lead. Memohis makes run. Close game. Then lakers pull away in second half.

Lakers by 14.

Back
Top Bottom