**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

OVO drop is live for those that want to spend the money.

68 for a shirt
168 for a hoodie and the jacket is 898...

Kinda wanna cop a hoodie, but them being screen printed and not stitched, kinda meh

Depends on how you get that piece,

If it's combining salaries of guys who aren't actually playoff type players ie (D'Lo, Beasley) then you aren't really sacrificing much if you're going to upgrade from talent perspective. That's probably wishful thinking though in reality.

Nah you can go 3 max guys if there younger & healthy. A la Miami heat. But if they are old and injury prone it’s team suicide.

The Nets could have actually worked if Kyrie wasn’t a head case

Lakers missing a “big lineup” with our PFs being a bit too small. We need a bruiser there or a 7 footer that is tough to allow AD to slide down to the 4. That’s the only problem we have as a team (aside from D’lo being a certified wet hairy wart filled vagina).

Hope jjj and Tillman aren’t too much for ad to manage by himself bc we literally have no back up c worth playing.

Brosizzle is right. We are missing that Dwight Howard type to make life hell for their front court.

We can counter that by having our guards shoot better and negative their inside dominance.

Lakers missing a “big lineup” with our PFs being a bit too small. We need a bruiser there or a 7 footer that is tough to allow AD to slide down to the 4.

May be time for the 3 guard starting lineup.

Moving Bron to the 4 to force Tillman away from the hoop. Because they’ll put Brooks on Bron.
Tillman then has to play AR.

If they react by putting Tillman on Bron that’s good too.

Lakers missing a “big lineup” with our PFs being a bit too small. We need a bruiser there or a 7 footer that is tough to allow AD to slide down to the 4. That’s the only problem we have as a team (aside from D’lo being a certified wet hairy wart filled vagina).

Hope jjj and Tillman aren’t too much for ad to manage by himself bc we literally have no back up c worth playing.

Brosizzle is right. We are missing that Dwight Howard type to make life hell for their front court.

We can counter that by having our guards shoot better and negative their inside dominance.
tillman is 6 foot 7 in shoes tho

we are bigger than them at EVERY starting position

mother ****ers made him look like prime charles barkley out there

I think if the team has the same shots as last game, they will make them and that's the difference.

I would like to see Wenyen or Bamba get a first half shift to see if they can hold up because Bron and Rui cannot stop the bleeding when AD sits.

I never heard of mahfkin Tillman before TBH. I just read he’s only 24 but dude looks older than Bron. Aint no 6’7” non-allstart suppossed to outshow AD in the damn playoffs PERIOD. Hell, Hachi or Vando shoulda locked him down when he was scoring

I think if the team has the same shots as last game, they will make them and that's the difference.

I would like to see Wenyen or Bamba get a first half shift to see if they can hold up because Bron and Rui cannot stop the bleeding when AD sits.
its ham tho.

D-Lo / Schroder
AR / LW, Beasley whoever is hot plays
Bron / Brown for 8-10 min
Rui / Vando
AD / Bamba for 10-12 min

AR, AD, Bron - 2 of the 3, at minimum, should always be on the floor

Darvin, keep it simple bro

5m64WR6Zbxw9En80pG9vxhrdpVSFRunTeZW-O5olIso.jpg

Back
Top Bottom