**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Dare I ask who was 1, 2, & 3?

I'll guess KAT, Zinger, Book. Or did he have Book 5?

Last edited:
Pelton's top five was Towns, Porzingis, Turner, D'Lo and Booker.

Ford's top five was Towns, Porzingis, Turner, Booker and D'Lo.

Keep forgetting about Myles. He's been great for my fantasy team this year.

Pelton clearly doesn't watch games and just looks at stats and narratives. Russell hasn't been shifted off ball. Why do we afford these hacks so much credibility?

He's on the ball and playmakes as much as he ever has. Clarkson's usage is significantly lower than it has been all year

Last edited:
We should be fine, thanks!!!

thats not the point dude. if one team jumps up in the lottery we will draft 4th and that pick will go to philly

thats why it was important to finish second worst

but these ******* idiots dont know how to tank right

had we lost all our games like the suns we would only have 19 wins

brooklyn now has 18 wins

what could have been

Looks like KD is going to be available at least for the last game this season vs us. We must lose out. No other way around it. 

Via Kevin Pelton:

The Lakers' surprising win over the Grizz Sunday put them in a virtual tie for the second spot in the lottery with the Suns. Both teams have 22 wins, though the Lakers have one fewer loss. If both teams lose out, and the Nets go no better than 3-2 over their final five games, the Lakers and Suns will split the combinations for second and third in the lottery (giving both about an 18 percent chance at the top pick and about a 51 percent chance at one of the top three spots).

We've actually tanked pretty well, 3-16 since the break. The Suns are 4-17. We've tried to bottom out. That comeback win against the Wolves last week and the one yesterday will for sure hurt. We could be sitting on the cusp of the number one slot. It really doesn't make since why the Suns are tanking though. 

Last edited:
Maybe the Suns really want Fultz or Ball

It would be disastrous for us to take all these losses and not have a top 3 pick to show for it

Last edited:
And 3rd worst could stay top 3, and 2nd worst could get bounced out.....

We won't know, nor can you know....

Young guys won it. So what. Not Luol Deng, Not Timofey Mozgov, Not Nick Young, Not Lou Williams.......

And 3rd worst could stay top 3, and 2nd worst could get bounced out.....

We won't know, nor can you know....

Young guys won it. So what. Not Luol Deng, Not Timofey Mozgov, Not Nick Young, Not Lou Williams.......

Ex..Act..Ly. Just like how if we tanked harder in '15 we could've dropped to 4th. No point in crying about a random draw

Last edited:
The fact that he is on the board is enough for me. If teams are actually interested in that contract...... Oh Lets Do It!

Back
Top Bottom