**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The answer is not trying to match Bulls small lineups.. . Might want to get AD more than 8 shots against Vooch (notoriously below average defender). If AD gets a switch, he’s looking at Derozan/Lavine in the post. If Ham tries to match Bulls small lineup with his own small 3+ guard lineup, another loss.

Answer is always 3 point shooting.

If you’re getting out shot by a wide margin from 3, it’s significantly tougher to win by trading 2s for 3s. Which is their strategy.

It’s why you can’t keep Beasley in the lineup when he’s shooting 34% from the 3, because Vando can’t shoot.

Answer is always 3 point shooting.

If you’re getting out shot by a wide margin from 3, it’s significantly tougher to win by trading 2s for 3s. Which is their strategy.

It’s why you can’t keep Beasley in the lineup when he’s shooting 34% from the 3, because Vando can’t shoot.

And that 34% is inflated by many garbage time threes over multiple games. The eye test says he’s been in the 20’s

And that 34% is inflated by many garbage time threes over multiple games. The eye test says he’s been in the 20’s

Absolutely.

It becomes worse when you have Vando out there though.

Because Troy Brown isn’t a volume shooter. And DLo would have needed like 15 attempted 3’s a game to help the team keep pace.
And with LeBron at the 3, shooting 30% for the season. It’s pitiful.

But with DLo/Reaves/Bron/AD 4-man you can at least out talent more than half the teams.

The one thing I ask the Lakers to do outside of keeping DLo and Reaves is fill the team with guys who can hit 3s from every position.

Yeah its not just as simple as there isn't enough minutes, its about balancing these line ups.

I'm not a blame it all on ham guy but these 3 guard line ups aren't working.

Hindsight’s 20/20

If Lonnie got the DNP, fans would all be like how you bench him after he dropped 20?

Ham plays him and benches Rui, it didn’t work

Coaching is a tough gig

But Ham is a first year coach and has a lot to learn. His timeouts (lack of) bother me the most. And sitting both AD and Bron for too long. And sitting Dlo for too long. :lol: I guess a lot bothers me

Ham coaches like he has 5 rings tbh.

Get your hands out ya ****in pockets and call a timeout, coach!

165432019-5e5a494143cb099b86b6c9f768b4b40e4c9834c8-full.gif

Hindsight’s 20/20

If Lonnie got the DNP, fans would all be like how you bench him after he dropped 20?

Ham plays him and benches Rui, it didn’t work

Coaching is a tough gig

But Ham is a first year coach and has a lot to learn. His timeouts (lack of) bother me the most. And sitting both AD and Bron for too long. And sitting Dlo for too long. :lol: I guess a lot bothers me
Thats what I got from it as well…Lonnie played well and he was rewarded with minutes the next game. Went small to speed the game up since they were down…three guard lineups don’t bother me that much but it’s whatever.

Back
Top Bottom