**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Starters: AD, Bron, Vando, Reaves, D'Lo
Bench: Wenyen, Rui, TBJ, Schroder

Maybe give a shift to one of Beas/Lonnie, but that should be the main nine man rotation every night.
I like Austin as the super sub… think he has more opportunities to be on-ball there so he can establish a rhythm. I’m not caught up on who starts so that’s not a him I’m going to die on. Just need him to play around 30 minutes a game regardless.

9 man rotation for me looks like:
D Lo/Dennis
Reaves/Beas
Vando/Troy
Lebron/Rui
AD

In case of emergency Wenyen, Lonnie, and/or Mo if he comes back this season.

I like Austin as the super sub… think he has more opportunities to be on-ball there so he can establish a rhythm. I’m not caught up on who starts so that’s not a him I’m going to die on. Just need him to play around 30 minutes a game regardless.

9 man rotation for me looks like:
D Lo/Dennis
Reaves/Beas
Vando/Troy
Lebron/Rui
AD

In case of emergency Wenyen, Lonnie, and/or Mo if he comes back this season.
Not maxing Reaves' individual usefulness but he's their third or fourth best player so minus whale give him 30 minutes a night and a majority of them with the stars. Especially if Beas isn't hitting jumpers.

ehh aint nothing wrong with showing emotion during the game.

i dont know anybody who watches a game emotionless like a robot at a funeral in silence

we get upset when our team does bad. we get excited when they do well.

its just in typed form
Nah man as a collective yall are ridiculous :lol:. Expect to win EVERY game by 20 the entire time and never give up the lead or even let it get close like it's 2K. Did the same **** during the entire championship year and playoffs when they gentleman swept the 1st 3 rounds. Couldn't imagine actually hooping with yall

What is this guy even talking about?
1CB0AA42-3F6D-46B7-8544-6636F9A12C89.jpeg

AD is a soft axx mf

Too bad Bron ain't a killer like Kobe was, otherwise Bron would help turn AD into a beast like Kobe did for Pau after Pau was labeled Soft when KG roughed him up in the 08 Finals.

The toughest Lakers on that 2020 title team were Rondo, Dwight, Javale, and Kieff.

This team is a bunch of three point shooting clowns and far from resembling a championship squad. Bunch of soft axx, load managing injury riddled pussycat dolls.

Last edited:
wolves low kwy won the trade

:lol:

They are .500 since the trade. Won 4 in a row.

The previous 21 games starting 1/1/2023 to 2/8/2023, they were 14-7.

They have put together a week and a half run when other teams Lakers included haven’t.
They will also be forced to deal with what to do at PG in the future after next year. With no money to do so. As KAT, Gobert, Ant cap hold, and McDaniels cap hold will eat up 90% of their cap alone.

They likely did better than the Jazz on the three team trade, but if you rope it into the Gobert trade as 1 package it’s not better. But the trade isn’t remotely a win for them.

Last edited:
The lakers nation podcast brought up some good points about Ham (not blaming everything on Ham but areas he can improve on):

- 3 guard lineups not working
- staying with players (Beasley) too long when they’re having an off shooting night
- leaving AD and Bron on the bench for 5 minutes to start a quarter, then Bulls lead ballooned to 21
- leaving Vando on the bench too long while Lavine goes off
- waiting too long to call a timeout as Bulls go on a big run. Meanwhile, billy Donovan calls a timeout after we score 5 unanswered.
- playing small to match Bulls rather than playing Rui and have the Bulls try to match up with us

Back
Top Bottom