**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

life-eddie-murphy-tumblr-i-da-pappy-o.gif

Last edited:
Glad to see Magic and Rob doing 1-on-1's with the players.

Gotta treat the kids like how they do 9-to-5'ers in the real world - regularly held meetings, a little bit of micro-managing here and there...

Look like DLo on a straight PIP
laugh.gif

You'd be surprised. He's basically still in his rookie season according to everyone and has to deal with insurmountable odds and the deck stacked against him, yet has showed flashes and put up stats that rival some of the best guards of all time. I'm sure there's at least a few teams out there that figure they can make him reach his full potential if they just get him in their system. 

Nah I doubt you'd get a top 5 pick for him. The Lakers handling of him in general & Dlo's inconsistent play have helped kill his trade value

Now if Sacramento offered two top 10 picks for Dlo or BI, I'd strongly consider it and honestly do it. I know people don't wanna wait for rookies but that's 2 for the price of 1. Imagine Lauri & Monk :nerd:

Last edited:
Lets play a game.... all things being equal and unaffected by record after you draft...

Using revisionist history of course, You must select 1 of each in a package deal

2014 Re-Draft: Would you draft Julius, Saric, Lavine, Nurkic, Jokic

2015 Re-Draft: Would you draft D'Angelo, Porzingis, Turner, Booker

2016 Re-Draft: Would you draft Ingram, Hield, Murray, Sabonis

1. Jokic, Booker, Murray.... the Joker and 2 deadeye shooters :smh: :pimp:

2. Saric, Porzingis, Ingram front court is set

*KAT, Wiggins, Embiid and Simmons obviously excluded*

Last edited:
If DLo doesn't score 73 points tonight with 11 assists I'm done with him.

Or if he score 6 points but hustles I'll be fine with that.

He should be honored to wear purple and gold.

I'd settle for having more points than turnovers/fouls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom