**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

8ACF1AEF-510D-45D8-92B2-5CACA3C1EA8E.jpeg

Another year of Westbrook

Pelinka’s plan all along was to keep and get players on expiring contracts this season.

Only LBJ and AD are under contract after this season.

Will look to reload again next summer in free agency .

Who is sadder today. Knicks fans or lebron having signed that extension?

Garland
Mitchel
Lebron
Mobley
Allen

Next summer. Coulda been

Man if that’s all it took to get Mitchell we probably could’ve got him if we had 1-2 more picks available. We really got cleared out in the AD trade.

Feels like a Russ to Utah trade is inevitable. I’m down with Bogey, Gay (not even sure he could be traded) and Clarkson, but I don’t want Conley on this team at all.

Jazz ain’t coming to save us. Their trynna save themselves. They need to tank harder. Russ instead of Bogey/Clarkson/Gay is like -10 wins LOL

Man if that’s all it took to get Mitchell we probably could’ve got him if we had 1-2 more picks available. We really got cleared out in the AD trade.

Feels like a Russ to Utah trade is inevitable. I’m down with Bogey, Gay (not even sure he could be traded) and Clarkson, but I don’t want Conley on this team at all.
If we negotiated a better deal with pelicans back when we were only negotating against ourselves we coulda had 2025 2027 2029 first rounders plus kuzma kcp Christie bones hyland and probably gotten Mitchell.

Back
Top Bottom