**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yes

We only give NOLA one more pick outright. and one swap

We actually had our first rounder in 2020 and this past year and next year (swap with NOLA)

We traded 2020 for shroeder and 2021 for Russ. Lol.

Those coulda been Bane and Bones Hyland.

That’s why when people say we failed on the AD trade, we didn’t (for obvious reason that we won a title) but also bc we still kept kcp, kuzma, Caruso from that trade with chance to add two rookies in 2020 and 2021. And in 2023 we swap but if we have better record than NOLA, it doesn’t make a difference.

It was everything we did AFTER the title that screwed the team. Not the ad trade itself.
Thanks man lol was just wondering about the pick situation that’s all, but yeah Pelinka dropped the ball big time post-AD trade.

Yep like that Mike brown preseason year. Didn’t we lose every preseason game then opened the season 0-5 and he got fired?
Remember when the “big 3” didn’t play a single game together bc hey “gotta save our selves for the late June playoff/finals games”

😂

Basketball karma feels so good man. **** them

Last edited:

Assclown is still taking off the dribble threes like his name is Curry.

Yawn.

Unless you change your mechanics, how does this change anything? He’s taken 100000 shots his life. What’s an extra 1000 gonna do for him? Lol

Rust putting in that work ! Ooohweeee

Bout to level up from trash to garbage. Watch out NBA! We back back back

Last edited:
I don't really all that much what Russ is doing this offseason because hopefully he won't be on the Lakers roster...BUT I don't see anything wrong with this clip.

If anything I think the ONLY thing RW should be working on this offseason is his jumper.

I don't really all that much what Russ is doing this offseason because hopefully he won't be on the Lakers roster...BUT I don't see anything wrong with this clip.

If anything I think the ONLY thing RW should be working on this offseason is his jumper.
And maybe layup drills as well :lol:

Screenshot_20220602-194458.jpg

Back
Top Bottom