**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Imagine Doc coaching Russ on the Lakers. I’m scared bros. Jeanie will either take Magics advice and hire Doc or Phils advice and hire Rambis/Shaw. :lol:

Please let there be a third option where we do none of the above

you wanna be right so bad that you're wishing for Glenn on the Lakers lol

Glenn or any other coach, y'all gonna blame the wrong guy over and over again anyways. Been watchin it for years.

Doc will just be the funniest. (To me)

Oh no, you guys will praise him for a lil bit. (Grace period)

Then.....he'll make a singular substitution. Or challenge an obvious call. Or not call a timeout one time.

Then the tide will turn. And the avalanche will begin. :lol:

If we had it your way Puke would still be coaching the Lakers lol

Back then you guys used to always complain about his rotations, not adjusting in game, and not putting his players in the right spots.......Wait, are we talking about Luke or the current coach?

Oh, exact same complaints. Heh.

Back then you guys used to always complain about his rotations, not adjusting in game, and not putting his players in the right spots.......Wait, are we talking about Luke or the current coach?

I could have sworn we closed the case on coaching.....like I swear those were your words....

I could have sworn we closed the case on coaching.....like I swear those were your words....

I'm not talking about Vogel, correct.

Doc, Luke, etc all the same guys to you all, you just won't admit it. But it's ok. I'll pretend like I won't see it a year or so from now. I'll act surprised.

I'm not talking about Vogel, correct.

Doc, Luke, etc all the same guys to you all, you just won't admit it. But it's ok. I'll pretend like I won't see it a year or so from now. I'll act surprised.

I just want to be clear here...

As fans, we are not allowed to complain about coaching?

I really don't understand your beef....

man you better go hard for doc as hard as you went for luke and vogel these past few years.

Definitely warmed up to the idea of Doc back in LA. Doc's a great reg season coach. Especially with marginal talent. Not a knock on Vogel, or that it really matters, but I would wager their record would've been a tad better with Doc rather than Vogel. He gets you through next year with a top 6 record, then you just hope playoff Bron/AD are healthy and takeover. If so, that should carry you the rest of the way. Where is the question. :lol:

If Doc's the guy, wonder if Sam and Joerger come over too. That is, if they aren't both head coaches beforehand.

Bron pushes for black head coaches. If it ain't Doc or Mark (don't think Mark even wants to coach) I could see it being Sam I am as his number should be lower than Doc's. Anyone but Mr. Take that for Data.

Back
Top Bottom