**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

That’s a pretty quick return given the way all his weight came down on his ankle and his ankle touched the floor like that

Hope him returning will be worth it and he won’t get hurt again

Seems to mirror last season where ad missed the majority of the regular season, came back in the playoffs only to get hurt after a handful of games.

Lakers board room:

“Ok guys. We just got Russ. We need shooters”

“I’ve got it!!! We get rid of Gasol and replace him with…..(drum roll)…..DeAndre Jordan
So the problem there wouldn't be that that we got rid of Gasol, it's that we replaced him with DJ instead of replacing him with shooters.

-foe

So the problem there wouldn't be that that we got rid of Gasol, it's that we replaced him with DJ instead of replacing him with shooters.

-foe
Gasol was a “big who can shoot and thus was great next to russs”

darthska darthska

Happy

Last edited:
That's really good for a shooting big! Excellent even. That doesn't address the point that he is not a shooter, but rather a big who can shoot. Cars with electricity are not the same as an electric car.

-foe
Ok

We all hated Gasol lol
Dude gave up 12 layups per game and couldn’t get off the floor for rebounds either

I had high hopes for Ellington as a floor spacing knock down shooter. If he was on the spurs he’s be getting 12 ppg with that poppabich offense

We all hated Gasol lol
Dude gave up 12 layups per game and couldn’t get off the floor for rebounds either

I had high hopes for Ellington as a floor spacing knock down shooter. If he was on the spurs he’s be getting 12 ppg with that poppabich offense
Ellington is not a shooter. His car has electricity

but michael jordan didnt win a razzie for the original space jam?

mj is still the worst acting performance ive ever seen of all time.

but i dont think anyone who acts the majority of the movie to blue screens should win a razzie.

but michael jordan didnt win a razzie for the original space jam?

mj is still the worst acting performance ive ever seen of all time.

but i dont think anyone who acts the majority of the movie to blue screens should win a razzie.

Yeah putting a kids animated movie starring a non-actor in this is cheating. Even if it is a joke.

But a W is a W…

Back
Top Bottom