**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Screenshot_20220323-213948_NBA~2.jpg

This was your core rotation for most of the season. Sprinkle rondo and Jordan in there. Still need to see how quick it can develop but this is a whole new team headed into the playins

Here's our Top 10 players in minutes this year.......

Lakers.png

D85E9B34-5EA2-4749-86A7-73A0162E67ED.jpeg

Hopefully she got them to make Kobes more available to all
Obviously she struck a deal with them. Honestly, I don't even care about myself the consumer. I just hope that Nike did her right. Kobe made Nike millions, MILLIONS, and she should absolutely be the benefactor of that. I hope they did Kobe's widow right.

And I know people hate on spouses who benefit from the millions made by professional athletes. "They weren't with you shooting in the gym! That's not their money!" I get that in some situations, but FOHWTBS when it comes to Mrs. Bryant. Chick BEEN ride or die, LITERALLY, and deserves the ENTIRE bag.

-foe

Honestly, I don't even care about myself the consumer. I hope that Nike did her right. Kobe made Nike millions, MILLIONS, and she should absolutely be the benefactor of that. Obviously she struck a deal with them. I just hope they did Kobe's widow right.

And I know people hate on spouses who benefit from the millions made by professional athletes. "They weren't with you shooting in the gym! That's not their money!" I get that in some situations, but FOHWTBS when it comes to Mrs. Bryant. Chick BEEN ride or die, LITERALLY, and deserves the ENTIRE bag.

-foe

💯 Vanessa nowhere near a gold digger like you said been with Kobe since the start. She strong AF in dealing with everything while handling some of Kobe’s business dealings and raising her girls. On top of that she’s looking out for us consumers over Nikes greed.

Yup she'd never turn her back on the team for another. Laker for life.
She would if they did stuff she didn't like, agree with. Kobe would've left if they didn't get Paid in 08. Loyalty is earned and conditional. Don't think it's not.

Just watched the 4th Q of Kobe's last game.....

Man.... :frown:

He played the entire 2nd half, scored 38.

Jack, Snoop, Jay Z, Kanye, Arsenio, George Lopez, Shaq, Hubie Brown, David Beckham and Gigi, all there, to see him.

:frown:
The biggest star in a city of stars. He had the IT factor, you cant teach, cant sell. And all the confidence. None of these weird insecurities and movements. Kob knew who he was and gave no ****s about what others thought of him,

The biggest star in a city of stars. He had the IT factor, you cant teach, cant sell. And all the confidence. None of these weird insecurities and movements. Kob knew who he was and gave no ****s about what others thought of him,
This

He has/had this aura you can’t fake or replicate. Guys can switch teams, put up points, break records all they want. What he had was earned over 20 years of non stop work.

Just watched the 4th Q of Kobe's last game.....

Man.... :frown:

He played the entire 2nd half, scored 38.

Jack, Snoop, Jay Z, Kanye, Arsenio, George Lopez, Shaq, Hubie Brown, David Beckham and Gigi, all there, to see him.

:frown:
Same night the warriors set the record for wins in a regular season. The stars showed up in L.A. though.
I remember letting my son stay up past his bedtime to watch that entire game. Got a still of Hayward guarding Kobe around half court. :frown::frown:

Kobe was 1 of 1. No doubt

Speaking Italian, the swag, the charisma, the attitude and the skill to back it all up. A global icon, just look at his impact worldwide. Will never be another

The vulnerability. The sadness in his voice telling Jim Gray about how he felt when Philly bood him at the all star game.

Loved by his peers and the older generation, adored by the next generation. Never disrespected on the court as he got older and slower.

Too many things made him so unique.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom