**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The funny thing is, I believe you might be right. I believe that Russell Westbrook is so stubborn that he would literally rather retire than adjust his game or accept a reduced role. Like you mentioned, when it's all said and done he'll be pushing $300m in NBA salary alone

Screenshot_20220318-011840.png

Also, Russ doesn't strike me as the type of guy who is obsessed with winning. Of course he would like to win a championship but it's not the most important thing to him

he would only want to win a title on his terms.

Russ probally 500m's deep. NBA, plus the Nike deal and Mountain Dew. :smokin

Russ won.

I thought the Ben Simmons drama was bad.. man Russ not only can't shoot, seems like he can't
do sh**. At least Melo could hit corner threes, I don't see him humbling himself help him in any way.

He can't contribute to his team and he also can't take criticisms? A lot of demands from a guy whose
success is not predicated on anything other than being "here".

It's done.

Last edited:
I checked Westbrick's agent, Thad Foucher's client list just to see if I could connect any dots.

Mitchell Robinson is an unrestricted free agent. I'm sure Foucher can leverage his free agency with a Westbrick trade. He also still has SGA and Lu Dort in OKC if he wants to pull any favors with Presti/OKC.

Yeah just started drinking. Bout to light a cigar.

Hopefully we just don't go down 20 in the first 5 min.

3rd foul on Gabriel so weak.

I hate that offensive player lower the shoulder in the defender and still get the foul ball crap.

Either a play on or offensive foul smh

Why waste a challenge in the 1st qtr though Frank? #JeenYuhs

Terrible close to the half. But probably the best half of ball we have played since the all star break.

Back
Top Bottom