**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hope AD can recover in 2-3 months and come back mentally strong. This injury makes you scared to jump around others fearing you’ll land on someone’s foot. Smh poor guy

He'll come back next season, play 10 games, have some type of lower body injury that forces him to miss 2 months, come back, get another lower body injury and then he'll be shut down for the season. I feel like we've been in a constant cycle of AD getting injured since the 20-21 season started.

Sometimes the ligaments are so strong that they actually stay attached to the bone, so what happens is the ligament will remain in one piece but a small fragment of the bone can become separated from the larger part.

That happened to me when I broke my finger…dislocated, torn ligament, broken bone 😭

Low iq posters calling him always disabled or saying “not again”

This is a freak accident. Landed on someone’s foot.
It's not an insult. Grant Hill was injured a lot. No one said that he fakes injuries or anything like that. 'Always Disabled' simply means he's always hurt. Pointing out that someone who's always disabled is heading BACK to the disabled list, where's the need to defend that?

"It was a freak accident!"

Freak accident or reckless play or Mercury being in Powerade or whatever, he's always disabled. That's it. That's not an insult.

-foe

He'll come back next season, play 10 games, have some type of lower body injury that forces him to miss 2 months, come back, get another lower body injury and then he'll be shut down for the season.
Can't say that. This was a freak accident. AD will never be ever injured again, ever.

-foe

I'm shocked that wasn't a break.

But......we all know, sometimes the sprains are worse. Breaks are clean. Sprains linger, the last thing he needs.

🙏

Can't play Bron at the 5 all game, have to go to Dwight at some point, hopefully.

He might even have to start soon, move Bron to the 4.

Back
Top Bottom