**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I wasn't on the trade AD train until just now. Whether its just continued bad luck or being injury-prone, AD just can't stay on the court. We can't rely on him for more than a 5-6 game stretch. We're lucky that he was healthy for the 19-20 season. Dude's body is breaking down in his mid-twenties

So smart?

He walked up and stood top of key watched that entire possession until seeing a free pan to the basket cuz everyone ignored him since he was disengaged for the possession

Wow. Even in a heartbreaking moment you can’t let it go. Unlike you.

Maybe me. Not you. Or ska. The best of us.

We got nothin left, might as well get these jokes off.

Frank will be fired this weekend, Bron only gonna play to chase KAJ. Russ might actually play ok with no real pressure now, but AD as we knew him is finished. His body can't play 100 games. Thank God for 2020, but he's completely fallen off since.

Reactions: DLF
I know you're not pulling your 'Rando off the streets could coach superstars to a championship' narrative here.

If so, let me ask you this: What justification is there for Dwight Howard not being in right now?

-foe

Dwight was injured a week or so ago. He hasn't played since. Do we know if he's fully healthy? Cardio, etc?

We may see him in this second half but I think Frank is protecting him, not benching him.

The irony being everyone clamoring for AD at the 5 and even Bron at the 5. He does just that and every page now "where's Dwight?!?!?" :lol:

If it were me, I'd have Ariza, Baze, Reaves, Dwight and THT on the floor and be like, hey, I'm not playin Bradley or Jordan, this what y'all asked for. *Shrugs*

Hope AD can recover in 2-3 months and come back mentally strong. This injury makes you scared to jump around others fearing you’ll land on someone’s foot. Smh poor guy

Low iq posters calling him always disabled or saying “not again”

This is a freak accident. Landed on someone’s foot.

Back
Top Bottom